Free BF Idlers

tnuce10

Established Member
I have a blue raptor shift light that someone can have if someone can explain to me how to take it out of my car. I've only had the car a week haha

Black306

Established Member
I'll throw in a modified FPDM. The part that secures the plug to the FPDM is broken so you'll need to find an alternate method of securing the plug to the FPDM. I'll even cover shipping.

Not intended for anyone to flip. I want someone to really use it.

black-plasma

Established Member
I'll throw in a modified FPDM. The part that secures the plug to the FPDM is broken so you'll need to find an alternate method of securing the plug to the FPDM. I'll even cover shipping.

pm sent

Ortiz99

Established Member
Hawk pads shipped to its new owner. The brand new Gates k061000 belt is still up for grabs if anyone wants it.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member

Your inbox is full so I'll just post. I'll let someone else have it. I'm not quite ready to start my fuel system and I'd rather see someone get it who can use it right away. Thanks though.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Your inbox is full so I'll just post. I'll let someone else have it. I'm not quite ready to start my fuel system and I'd rather see someone get it who can use it right away. Thanks though.

Good stuff, i sent him a PM since i cant afford both GT pumps and fpdm at the same time.

Ortiz99

Established Member
Also have some headlights. They have plenty of haze in them but i no longer have use for them. If someone is willing to pay for shipping then they are yours.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Also have some headlights. They have plenty of haze in them but i no longer have use for them. If someone is willing to pay for shipping then they are yours.

PM sent...

Projector retro here I come :banana:

Last edited:

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
ive got some stock parts for free...

stock idlers
stock tensioner
stock front springs
stock h-pipe with cats

the stock h pipe with cats id like local pick up only on this item as i really do not want to deal with shipping this item.

just pay shipping on the others and they are yours

brian

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
I need a stock tensioner as a backup until I decide to drop some coin on a nice one
Let me know if I'm first for this please

Ironhand

Banned
ive got some stock parts for free...

stock idlers
stock tensioner
stock front springs
stock h-pipe with cats

the stock h pipe with cats id like local pick up only on this item as i really do not want to deal with shipping this item.

just pay shipping on the others and they are yours

brian

I could use some stock idlers. Im short a few

Last edited:

black-plasma

Established Member
hey black plasma ill take the mgw shifter the red handled one.

Someone had already pm'd me, but I also noticed they already got a free tri-ax shifter from someone, so it's yours. Just PM me your address.

Should we make a 1 item per person rule? I see this same person has asked for multiple items on here.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Someone had already pm'd me, but I also noticed they already got a free tri-ax shifter from someone, so it's yours. Just PM me your address.

Should we make a 1 item per person rule? I see this same person has asked for multiple items on here.

I think if you need something then it shouldn't be a problem, but if you're just hoarding stuff that's wrong. However I do think that if you get something you should give something as well. Let's keep this post going!
:beer:

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I've also got 8 wheel spacers if anyone wants them. Only thing is they are about 1/8" each, but they can be doubled up.

Still have the stock t-45 shifter assembly and the pro 5.0 handle.

Still need a different aftermarket shifter handle (too late on yours black-plasma)

Users who are viewing this thread