Free BF Idlers

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
A big salute to you, sir, for starting this thread!! Hell of a thing you've done for the site.:bowdown:

You da' man and I'm going to start a thread in the GT500 section sometime today.:beer:

Thanks guys. I joined this site 3yrs prior to me having a Terminator (he he, red turtle came from my slow 04 GT!) and visit it multiple times per day. Glad to help anyone I can on here, as I have been given help by many others.

Grey03

Established Member
Free to a good home.... You pay the shipping to that home....

Stock 03 Cat-back... Not sure why you would want it but I have it... Shipping$$$
Stock 03 Half-shafts.
Stock 03 Heat exchanger.

If you live in Ohio you can come take it all.

ImaginationLand

Turd Burglar
Established Member
I've got a steeda tri-ax for a T56 I'm willing to send off if someone will pay shipping.. Perfectly fine condition, just went with MGW. :thumbsup:

Ortiz99

Established Member
I have a brand new Gates K061000 that i ended up not using if anybody needs it. Im not sure if it'll fit your accosories as it was a half inch too short for my 5.4.

Ortiz99

Established Member
I keep finding all kinds of old stuff. I have a 99 Cobra crank pulley that has a chip or two on the outside ring. It also needs to get a bolt extracted but if you want it its yours. I will try and find other stuff i have laying around and post it up if anybody needs it.

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
I've got a stock shifter assembly for a t-45 out of a 99 Cobra.
Also a pro 5.0 shifter handle. It's just too short for me. Might have some other stuff too but I've got to take a look when I get home.

I'm looking for an aftermarket shifter handle. I have a pro 5.0 in my 03 but the handle was too short. Any help???

O ya... THIS THREAD IS BADASS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread