FS: 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 (blk on blk) 67k original miles 347 Stroker TKO 600 and etc.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Makes me want to sell my Cobra and get back into a black hatch. Car is very nice. Only thing I noticed is that you listed the injectors as 30lbs and I believe the green tops are 42lbs. I'm really tempted to sell mine after seeing this. Good luck with the sale.

yeah, theres a bunch of little things here and there that arent mentioned. Thats why i like these questions. I switched to 30 pound injectors and also switch to a 70 mm cobra maf (maf pictured is a pmas). I was running way too rich with the 42 pounders. The car still should go to the dyno to dial everything in with a wideband. i dont have enough money or time right now. I do have wome wiggle room in price to compensate on some of the small things. Just waiting for someone to put in a decent offer

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Wow, great looking car. I would imagine that it runs really well with that compression, and ideas on hp/tq numbers?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Wow, great looking car. I would imagine that it runs really well with that compression, and ideas on hp/tq numbers?

All i can do is guess as to what the numbers are at this point. With the top end i have on it, its not gonna see high hp numbers but the torque numbers should be good as hell. she really pulls down low. Thats mainly what this setup is all about. Street fun. Havent had any offers on the car yet. I know its too early and late in the season. :beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
I hope to have time this weekend to make a video of this car. I will do a walkaround and mount the camera somewhere inside and take a little drive

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
I hope to have time this weekend to make a video of this car. I will do a walkaround and mount the camera somewhere inside and take a little drive

looking forward to that video....don't forget my payment plan offer still stands:(...I wonder what a set of AFR 205's and Victor Jr would do to this motor???...fun I am guessing:rockon:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
looking forward to that video....don't forget my payment plan offer still stands:(...I wonder what a set of AFR 205's and Victor Jr would do to this motor???...fun I am guessing:rockon:

get close with a down payment mike and put in a offer. Car will be for sale for a while so start saving:rockon: You just cant slap a blower on the engine because of the higher compression. Unfortunately, I woke up sick as a dog today and it is apparent that i have the flu. I will be bed ridden for a while and then i have a crazy week. I will shoot for friday or saturday for a video

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
get close with a down payment mike and put in a offer. Car will be for sale for a while so start saving:rockon: You just cant slap a blower on the engine because of the higher compression. Unfortunately, I woke up sick as a dog today and it is apparent that i have the flu. I will be bed ridden for a while and then i have a crazy week. I will shoot for friday or saturday for a video

Nah...I would stay all motor with this...maybe a better set of heads and different intake and cam...not sure how aggressive that TF stage 2 is. I would also do a AC delete so you can get a good look at that motor... I would never run the AC while driving and the compressor blocks a good bit of the motor, need to see that beauty.:thumbsup:

boatcop1

Established Member
LOL, do you know how many times I built your car in my head while trying to fall asleep at night? lol

Absolutley what I have always wanted, a clean, well built Fox. I want this so bad I can taste it, I just cant afford it right now. GLWS

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
LOL, do you know how many times I built your car in my head while trying to fall asleep at night? lol

Absolutley what I have always wanted, a clean, well built Fox. I want this so bad I can taste it, I just cant afford it right now. GLWS

:beer: it will be for sale for awhile. start saving man. Nobody has put any offers in yet.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
start,idle and a couple blips
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtWMBeUpZAk"]YouTube - 93 mustang 347[/ame]

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Pm me your offers. If I dont respond, dont get offended. ITs just that it wasnt close enough. Thanks

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Ok, i dont know how or why my whole f/s post with all those pictures were deleted but i reposted everything again dammit. anyway, here is another video i just took of a short cruise. Nothing crazy, just goin through a couple gears with mild accel
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfk_T1y5jmY"]YouTube - short cruise in 347 w/tko600[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread