FS: 1993 Mustang LX 5.0 (blk on blk) 67k original miles 347 Stroker TKO 600 and etc.

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
i will give $25.00 and a pair of used socks! hate to see you sale it but i know the feeling of wanting to move on:shrug:

to all, the op and i had many a pm going back and forth when the car was being built. i know there was alot of research done to get exactly what was desired and i have no doubt that this car was put together right. good luck with sale:beer:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
hey thanks alot for the words man. It would be nice if i could have the best of both worlds like you have.

fiveohpoepoe

Established Member
Sign and drive. This is so much like my first modded 92 blk hatch. Brings back great memories. I wish you the best of luck, its wicked yet tame

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Just so you know, this is not an 8 thousand dollar car. I could return it back to stock drive train and sell it for very close to that. Then sell the drivetrain for a good amount of money. This is an all original black on black 93 lx with 67k original miles that is very clean. I will entertain offers over 10.5k. Im selling my car to do something else. I do not owe any drug dealers or bookies any money. I have been getting at least 1 email every day with some rediculous crap enscribed with it lol.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
my ebay auction ends around 8pm tomorrow night. I have 1 bid for 10k and the highest bidder is taking the car. Someone is gonna get one hell of a car for a once in a lifetime price. I put it on ebay becuase im tired of all the late night drunken, internet car shoppers wasting my time. At least 2 emails every morning. Shame on you people.

qwksi1

Established Member
Ive been watching this car since you put it on, Its very nice. I probably would have contacted you on it but Im deployed right now and I needed to save another month to have the cash. Bump anyways for a fellow pa'er hope you end up getting decent money for it.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Ive been watching this car since you put it on, Its very nice. I probably would have contacted you on it but Im deployed right now and I needed to save another month to have the cash. Bump anyways for a fellow pa'er hope you end up getting decent money for it.

Thanks man. my ebay auction ended last night. *sold*

Last edited:

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats, i know you may have been shorted a bit but now you can move on. someone got themselves one hell of a car here:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread