FS: Silver 2011 GT500 w Nav & SVTPP

SSThunder

Established Member
EDIT: Color is Gray not Silver lol. NADA is over $47K
Well I've only had her for 5 months but I'm thinking about letter her go. I'm looking to sell my house next year and move so I'd like to get rid of some debt before I do that so my baby is listed for sale. If she don't sell, I won't be sad one bit. I'm the 2nd owner and she has close to 8,600 miles. I got her with like 4,000 miles. I've been driving her to get my daughter(90+ miles round trip) from school so that's where most of the miles come from. Car gets better mpg than my truck. Car is loaded with the SVTPP and Nav unit. Navy is pretty cool with the built in hard drive with lots of songs. 1st Owner put some songs on and I've ripped a few cd's but there is plenty of room for more. Car is gray with red stripes. Stripes are on seat also and she is almost bone stock. Only adding equipment is Pypes over rear axle exhaust. I have stock mufflers that will go with the car. I changed the oil about 2,000 miles ago with Royal Purple. I'll do another change before she leaves my house. Price is $41,000 FIRM. I have the title but there is a lien so that has to be paid before I can get a lien release letter, then you can apply for a title in your name. Easy to do. Last sell I did, the buyer got financing and they paid it off and he brought the difference when he flew down to get it. Located in Lexington,KY. PM with questions.

IMAG0536.jpg
IMAG0542.jpg

Last edited:

SSThunder

Established Member
Forgot to add I purchased new Loyd mats when I got her so those are included along with the original GT500 mats. Tires has lots of tread as I drive with the traction control on and I don't go around burning the wheels off. I'm not 23 anymore lol, I'm 36. I'll post pics of the interior tomorrow when I take some. Car looks and drives like new!

SSThunder

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. Pics really don't do it justice. I get told this all the time. The red really pops in person.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Hey,please PM me ASAP! You have a PM.

Last edited:

2006is350

Established Member
Man I would love too!! Would need to sell mine and stuff. Prob not that easy to do these days.

Users who are viewing this thread