FS: Silver 2011 GT500 w Nav & SVTPP

Mr Incredible

Established Member
This is crazy. I just put mine up for sale because I was only offered $42k trade-in value from a dealer. I'm questioning if I should've taken that. Last time I looked book value was around $44.5k. Why is a Shelby GT500 not even selling at $3-4k under book value???

GLWS!!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The prices of 07-12 are insanely low.
So many beautiful GT500's for cheap money.
GLWS, nice color combo and free bump

fearthesnake

Established Member
You should have....

This is crazy. I just put mine up for sale because I was only offered $42k trade-in value from a dealer. I'm questioning if I should've taken that. Last time I looked book value was around $44.5k. Why is a Shelby GT500 not even selling at $3-4k under book value???

GLWS!!

Without knowing all the specifics of your car, I've seen a lot of 2011 sell in the $40-$42K range now. The market is saturated with 2011,2012's right now for potential buyers and deals to be had.

amhauke

SSN8K
Established Member
Im interested in your car. Could I get a number? Im located in Lexington.

SSThunder

Established Member
Update: The lowest I'll go is $41K FIRM. Anything less than that and I'll just keep her. I lowered the price $500 because she needs to have a couple spots buffed. I hand washed her for the first time in months and found a couple spots that need some attention. I cleaned these area with a cleaning pad that looks to have scuffed the area months ago. I'll try to take pics but I don't think they will show. Last time at the track this fall with sub 50 degree temps I slid threw the 1/4 mile finish and hit a cone they had setup with the timing equipment. The cone left some rubber marks on the car so I cleaned them with a cleaning pad. The spot will need buffed as the pad left the area looking a little "dull" I guess. It's hard to explain but the paints not ruined or bad. That's why I think it will be hard for pics to capture but I'll try.

SSThunder

Established Member
Got pics and it can be seen zoomed in. I also posted on my local car/truck forum to see if anybody can buff it for me. Strip looks funny from teh zoomed in camera phone pic. It isn't all crazy like it looks in the pic.

attachment.php

attachment.php

SSThunder

Established Member
Taking it to a body shop this weekend to get the area checked out and buffed. I'll update asap with new pics.

PICS:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

SSThunder

Established Member
I decided to try some meguiar's scratch remove 2.0 and polish on the car and it looks 1000 times better. Posted pics above. I'm still going to work on it some more to see if I can get it back to perfect.

Last edited:

SSThunder

Established Member
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet!!

My pics of the scratches scared people off lol. I've buffed most of it out by hand. Just got my new porter cable 7424XP polisher kit so I plan to finish it this week. The marks are just in the clearcoat and you can't even feel them when you run your hand over it so they should come out. Warm weather is here so I got her out this weekend. If she don't sell I won't be sad one bit and my $41K price if FIRM.

gsadeler

shelby questions...

Hi sir,
How much more do you have to pay on the title from the financial institution?
Love your car and looking to buy a Shelby of around that price range by the end of April.
Thanks,
G

Users who are viewing this thread