FS: Silver 2011 GT500 w Nav & SVTPP

SSThunder

Established Member
Oil change bump. Changed weeks ago but haven't drove her much. Cold weather and these F1 tires keep her in the garage lol. Tax time so somebody need a cherry Shelby

fearthesnake

Established Member
Surprised you haven't sold this car yet. Beautiful car.

So if you sell the House before the Car, are you just going to keep the Shelby then?

SSThunder

Established Member
Surprised you haven't sold this car yet. Beautiful car.

So if you sell the House before the Car, are you just going to keep the Shelby then?

Yeah me too. Oh well if she doesn't sell before my house, then I probably will keep her. I plan to list my jet ski for sale when the weather warms up. I ride it once a year and it takes up half of my garage lol.

SSThunder

Established Member
Might need shoulder surgery to repair an old injury that has gotten worse bump. If I get it repaired, I'll be a one armed man for 3-6 months and it's hard to drive a stick with one arm in the city lol. $41,500

fearthesnake

Established Member
Ahhh.... Geezzz...

Might need shoulder surgery to repair an old injury that has gotten worse bump. If I get it repaired, I'll be a one armed man for 3-6 months and it's hard to drive a stick with one arm in the city lol. $41,500

Figures the price drop to my range after I bought a 2010 in December. Oh well..

Beautiful car and very good price range now for someone. Hope you get to keep it to be honest.

Good luck on the surgery too. Hope it turns out well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread