General Conversation!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
I thought it be cool to start a thread just to talk about whatever so what is there to talk about!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Ok how About this!
What tpe of Gears does a 96 Pontiac Trams AM Vormula have?
Does anyone know? Cause i raced a guy who is friends with a buddy of mine who has a 97 GT. The Trams Am had customs striaght pipes and a cat back thats it. First race off the hole i owened him! We raced a 2 block distance. I beat him bad by 4 cars:rockon: .The second race was way to different it was from a 20 mph roll ,we came off dead even and i got him my about a bumber.

Now my Question is... Is it because he has a 5.7 and i have a 4.6?
Is it his gears (what type do those cars come with.)

I know those cars run high 13's stock and the mustangs run a mid to low 14 was the race from the roll the way it should have been or was he packing more than what he said he had. I know the guy had Nitrious but i know he did not use it because he would have spanked me. Or did he use it?

And off the hole i think it was the way he should have i do have drag raidals, well whats left of them, there really bad the white thread is out in the middle of the tire now they where like that when i raced him and i also have 373's. This is not the first time this happens i raced a 99 T/a and i got him off the hole with street tires by 2 cars and he then beat me on a 30mph roll?

Or Iam i just a bad driver:shrug: . Remember both cars our AODE.
I did not down shift at any time i left it in Drive all the way i don't know if he downshifted or not.

Whats your opnion? any feedback is welcomed thanks!:)

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
i wanna say 3.35 or something like that. and no , no nitros was used . he woulda spanked dat ass:p btw nice kill:rockon:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
So thats means he just a bigger engine to keep up with me !

Its what 1.1 liter of a difference thats a honda 4cyl LoL.

So yea it engine than i guess!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
i wanna say 3.35 or something like that. and no , no nitros was used . he woulda spanked dat ass:p btw nice kill:rockon:

Billy how come your not driving the Stang!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Board is dead Tonight everyone must be at Fudruckers!
I hate work i never get to go to any meets:(

KillrCobra

Established Member
Yeah, work sucks. Those Formulas have 3.23s or something around there. Anyone from Tampa wanna run? I've got nothing to do after work and haven't raced anything in a while except for a gixxer 600. That was fun. Did I mention work sucks?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
Yeah, work sucks. Those Formulas have 3.23s or something around there. Anyone from Tampa wanna run? I've got nothing to do after work and haven't raced anything in a while except for a gixxer 600. That was fun. Did I mention work sucks?

So the race from the roll was right they have almost the same 327 that mustang come with and he has a 5.7 to go along with it! Ohh Well at least i got him dirty from the dig!:burnout:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
???
i am driving it now, just sold the 89 taurus. lookin for another driver. btw what part of miami lakes are you at? my dad lives in miami lakes. nice area:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by bbp42d
i am driving it now, just sold the 89 taurus. lookin for another driver. btw what part of miami lakes are you at? my dad lives in miami lakes. nice area:beer:

Iam right in the middle of miami lakes dr and miami gardens dr
i live by Cancun Resturant!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Love that Mexican food!!:thumbsup: Right next to the Palmetto!! Shula's is awesome also!!

Yea man there food is great you have to the hot icecream they have for dessert. :bowdown: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Yea man there food is great you have to the hot icecream they have for dessert. :bowdown: Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm

You know that little Strip next to the Cancun that RD that leads you to the Intersection of 179th and 75th ave and then that intersection leas you to either if you go north to Miami Gardens DR
or if you go back South to Miami Lakes Dr. Well right there at 179th is where i race all the time its very good place really big lanes and no Traffic because everything in that area is in Construction because there making new Houses all over the Place there so u have to make a U and go back. On Tues we have like a little meet about 10 cars at most of people in the area and we race on that strip. Its fun !

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
You know that little Strip next to the Cancun that RD that leads you to the Intersection of 179th and 75th ave and then that intersection leas you to either if you go north to Miami Gardens DR
or if you go back South to Miami Lakes Dr. Well right there at 179th is where i race all the time its very good place really big lanes and no Traffic because everything in that area is in Construction because there making new Houses all over the Place there so u have to make a U and go back. On Tues we have like a little meet about 10 cars at most of people in the area and we race on that strip. Its fun !

But i have begun plans on my car now and i don't wanna risk loosing it so iam gonna race only in the track.

Iam strating by getting a aluminum driveshaft because i need to replace the u joint so i said the hell with it i orderd it today.
and after that iam getting tokito shocks for the front and iam gonna get steeda spring and drop the car. After that iam gonna paint it and do the long tubes and new xpipes ! iam gonna start spending the big bucks so i don't wanna be a asshole and loose my car cause some kid in a 18 sec Civic hatch is trying me!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
What do you think of these tires my Drag Radials are really bad and i still want 315's What do you guys think! Look Bellow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread