South Florida King !
Established Member
su_htr_z.jpg

Its the Sumitomo HTR Z there only 150 bucks at Tirerack.com

Last edited:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Tire seems to look alright. Not to famaliar with that brand but at least I have heard of it. $150.00 bucks does not sound too bad either.:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Yeah its a good brand but the main reason is i want to keep that aggresive look with the 315's in the back right now i have in the front Nitto 555 245 45 17 and in the back 315 35 17. I want to keep the back 315 but what should i do with the front should i get 255's 275's 285's or the 245? Also Remember the Plans i said
i was going to begin well as far as paint iam going to Repaint the car in Oxford White iam getting the Saleen S281 3 piece tail, iam getting the 2000 Cobra R Hood or should i get a Cow Hood ?
Iam i wanna do the Stage 3 Mustang Paint with the White and the Blue or Red Racing strips down the middle. Something Like this What you guys thisk Just remember i have a 99-01 Cobra Front Bumber and iam going with the R hood with the Saleen wing and iam get the 03 Cobra Side skirts too . Will those fit my car?

Last edited:

KillrCobra

Established Member
So you're getting rid of your DRs? Why? I have 315 Nitto DRs and the tread wear is good so far, they're good in the rain, traction is great, and they're cheap compared to other 315s. I wouldn't piss my money away on street tires.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by JoeCobra
So you're getting rid of your DRs? Why? I have 315 Nitto DRs and the tread wear is good so far, they're good in the rain, traction is great, and they're cheap compared to other 315s. I wouldn't piss my money away on street tires.

Iam not getting rid of them because i don't like them!:)

Iam getting rid of them because there warn out already
they have the white thred comming out the middle already and they don't hook anymore! trust me! i Love the Nitto's i just need something that will last me more than 10.000 miles right now.
i want to do alot to my car now and i can't afford to waste
$200 bucks on tires every six months! When iam done with most my mods i'll get a pair of Repica Rims with BF Goodrich 315
DRag Radials on them for the Track. No more Street Racing for me!:coolman: :rockon:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Cobra R hood with blue stripes!!:thumbsup::beer: But because of the humps in the hood the stripes might not work. Might have to go with the cowl for the stipes. Either way I vote for blue.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I think blue makes more sense on a white mustang but maybe that would be the norm. If you want to be different than yeah go with the red. Paint red fire stripes, the 03 Cobra paint.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
This is my plan! I want to go with the Cobra R or Cobra Cow Hood, Then go with the 03 side skirts get the Saleen or staker scoops and get the bottom splitter for my 99-01 cobra front bumber! Repaint the Car In Oxford White with Blue or Red Racing Stripes.
If you have the bumber already how much is the bottom splitter for the 99-01 front bumber????

Also i wanted the 03cobra Rear bumber but i wanted to shave the cobra lettering off . but do you know if i can have it say mustang in the back like how the GT's have i, can a shop do that? If so how? and how much $$$
thanks erick:beer:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Intimidator,

What was the name of the product that you where telling me that cleans the headlights. You know the one you can get a homedepot! And let me kno about the HID's man . Thanks!:beer: :rockon:

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
Nice turn out at Fuds man, Finally i get to meet you guys.
It was really cool!
Yeah it was a good time had my all!!:beer: Too bad Ben missed the sheep that was there.:bash: By the way the Big D has tip envy!!:p

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Yeah it was a good time had my all!!:beer: Too bad Ben missed the sheep that was there.:bash: By the way the Big D has tip envy!!:p

Who is Big D?

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Local Goes down Hard!

Well if your from South Fl in the Miami Region, There is a
Twin Turbo V6 In Grey with the Stalker Body Kit it really fast His Name is Mundy!
Well he raced my friend Orestes 03 Cobra. Both cars are really high on the boost, the v6 has a T-5 Tranny, 8.8 with 3.27 gears,
TT kit at close to 18 lbs i think or more it's a low 12 sec car.
The Cobra has Upper and lower pullys, MAF, Pro M chip,BF Drag
Radials,Xpipes, and Cat back. same area around 18 lbs.The Cobra ran 11.8

Cobra Got the TTV6 put more then 3 cars on him!
V6 is very Clean and Very Fast took off almost right there with the cobra!

Last edited:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Newbie here. Thanks Erick for helping me sign up.
Yeah i was at the hang out, the v6 was talking mad shit.
i didn't go on the first race but i was watching the second and the
TTV6 got spanked.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Intimidator. A V6 TT Mustang? That's wierd. Your all over the place Erick!!:rockon:

Yeah his name is Mundy! It's grey with the Stalker Body kit he went to Fuds on Monday after you left!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I'll have to check it out. I have seen a Grey V6 Mustang around that the guy is constantly ragging on it. It's got dual exhaust and the Steeda side stripe on it. I wonder who all is going to Fudds monday because of the holiday.:shrug:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
No this guys car is complete silver color and has a Stalker body kit with no stripes Twin Turbo.
Sorry i won't be at Fuds i rented at the beach for Memorial Day Weekend!

Guys Stay safe this weekend and don't do anything stupid cops are out to bust ppl these up comming days!

I kno i'll stay safe!

So Stay Safe and Have fun :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread