General Conversation!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Dudes the weekend was awesome we rented at the beach and let me tell you i have never seen sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
many woman in one place it was awesome! We then we to the Marlins game on Monday and watched Griffey Kill the Marlins Agian!

Did anyone go to Fuds ?

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
No I was at my parents house looking like a bloated whale from all the food. Went home and passed out!!:beer: Well glad you got to walk around with a boner all weekend!!:thumbsup:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Don't say that you know how the ppl in this site our! Now there gonna get all hyped up and shit! iam gonna have to be walking around with my hands behind my back now!:nonono: !:)

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by fastball19
Don't say that you know how the ppl in this site our! Now there gonna get all hyped up and shit! iam gonna have to be walking around with my hands behind my back now!:nonono: !:)
:lol: Both hands!!:lol:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Does any one kno where i can get 03 Machine Finish Rims i Just Need 2 rims if any one sells them locally here or if any of you guys have some for sale!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Did anyone hear about a 03 cobra that crashed racing in SW 8th st and 135 or 137 Ave. They said he lost control and hit a fence or poll :nonono: . It was a blue or black one from what my friend at the shop told me?

Last edited:

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Well on Friday i added a Catback for my car i got a deal i could not refuse on a Mac Catback 2.5 over with 3.5 Crome Tips.

And i love the sound! When i Floored it i was like :D I love the sound of it compared to the flowmaster mufflers welded to the stock pipes it sounds very aggresive all the way threw and at around 2500 ti 3500 ohh man real bad ass it sounds almost like the Magna Flows i was reving it and my friend with his 01 GT was reving it he has magna flows and its almost the same.

Well iam very Happy With the Catback! Iam now saving up for the Body Work on my car.:beer:

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Everybody is gone :( lol

To be honest i never even knew there was a florida board in SVTperformance and i am glad i found it. Its a little slow but o well.

Zincdude: You didn't go to the meeting yesterday where were you?? Still stuffing you face :)

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
WOW

Went Yesterday To The Shop To Retune my Pro- M Chip and They Hooked Me up With The Diablo Revolution Chip. Can You Say Wow
My First and Second Are So Raw! The Same thing can be done to both chips. Since both chips are the top of the line right now and there the best thing out i could have done the same to the Pro M
but i got a New Chip :D So Iam very happy!

So for you Guys there are new updates for the Diabo Revolution & The Pro M!

My Tuning was done at MAK PERFORMANCE
1771 W 40 st Ask for Willy!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Getting LongTubes and Xpipes Next Week. Have a friend who Blew the engine in his 03 GT and is selling everything he has
to get a lightning and he is just gonna turn in his GT for warrenty.

He is Selling his Pro Charger with Injectors and Mass Air for 2500.00

I got the Long Tubes and Xpipes.

:cryying: :cryying: Anyone Care to give me at least so i can get the SC and pay for Labor. :beer:

Ohh By the Way this is another Victim of Razor Edge! One of the Many Blown Mustang from this Shop!

Ystang99gt

Established Member
Getting LongTubes and Xpipes Next Week. Have a friend who Blew the engine in his 03 GT and is selling everything he has
to get a lightning and he is just gonna turn in his GT for warrenty.

He is Selling his Pro Charger with Injectors and Mass Air for 2500.00

I got the Long Tubes and Xpipes.

:cryying: :cryying: Anyone Care to give me at least so i can get the SC and pay for Labor. :beer:

Ohh By the Way this is another Victim of Razor Edge! One of the Many Blown Mustang from this Shop!

How much boost was he running?? and was his car tuned by Razors edge?? Don't go out claiming Razors edge blew his car without telling the facts.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by Ystang99gt
How much boost was he running?? and was his car tuned by Razors edge?? Don't go out claiming Razors edge blew his car without telling the facts.

The car was running 8-9 pounds of boost.

And it was tunned by razor edge.

I have seen lots of people complain about bad jobs and bad tunning from that shop. I know of at LEAST 5 ppl that there cars blown up from bad tunning from that shop.

My friend with the sonic blue GT is another example!

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
I did not make it. Wow another blown engine. WTF is wrong with those Razor people?

I don't know man. They look like a good shop. They do good work i guess if people keep going there. I guess Tunning is not there strong spot.

Last edited:

Ystang99gt

Established Member
The car was running 8-9 pounds of boost.

And it was tunned by razor edge.

I have seen lots of people complain about bad jobs and bad tunning from that shop. I know of at LEAST 5 ppl that there cars blown up from bad tunning from that shop.

My friend with the sonic blue GT is another example!

That sounds real weird..a car with only 8-9lbs of boost blew up. I ran 13+ lbs of boost on my gt before and the car was only tuned for 10lbs. The car ran like a champ and after driving it for a few months i dyno it to find out it was running real lean and i still never had a problem. O well...that goes to show that every motor is built differently and some are just stronger than others.

Hey i went to La careta last night and i didn't c you there. I did c a black cobra though.

Users who are viewing this thread