Established Member
[video=youtube_share;97hfxth3aas]http://youtu.be/97hfxth3aas[/video]

eb7de5a0dd66677ed00be3d0d0866d23_zpsfat4thkc.jpg

Zemedici

Established Member
Props to the cameraman.

'Sir, dont hit him in the eye sir.

Sir, stop stabbing him'

Doucher. He was on a road......My driveway doesnt have a painted double yellow. THE STATE JIPPED ME

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure that guy would qualify as mentally ill and should be properly deposited into a facility for people deemed as so.

coposrv

Established Member
Wow. That guy has some issues. Even if it's your driveway (which looks like a road) who cares?

Stop&turnFreak

Established Member
Had wouldnt have charged me but once in his truck ... I would have drawn the second time... there is no reason for that ... he was acting way irrational, and I would have truly been afraid for myself or the folks there ...

joshcarp81

Established Member
Do u think he meant the dirt road they were standing on?
Granted he was an ass hat......no doubt. But we're they really,allowed to be parked on a road like that?

byeofcr

Established Member
Telling someone to "calm down" over and over is certainly not the correct way to deescalate a situation but that guy has issues.

Doesnt work most times when im at work either lol ill try it but when someones that irrational its easier to talk to a wall

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Granted he was an ass hat......no doubt. But we're they really,allowed to be parked on a road like that?

State Highway department of most states own so many feet from the center line. In WV it is 25 feet I believe and where I live it is closer to 75 feet. So in essence they were on state property NOT that idiot's property. They did handle it well and the guy got what he deserved in the end.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
If he charged at me like that, this video would be all over the internet for a completely different reason. I hope he sits in jail for a while to rethink his decision making.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

No. It's an easement. He might think he "owns" it but he doesn't. If that shoulder was put there by the State when they built the road, they own it and he doesn't have the right to block or refuse use to it even if he owns the land.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
so get off the driveway and things don't escalate...the cameraman escalated the situation with his continued filming when he should have moved his shit and left...get off the driveway in today's world or shit may happen...we have no idea what happened before he started filming and don't know how this guys day had just gone before going off on the guy...get off his presumed property and then talk...IMO

greg

Users who are viewing this thread