Get off my driveway!

Speedwagon

Established Member
Well.... Its obvious that the dude in the truck as some anger management issues ...

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
State Highway department of most states own so many feet from the center line. In WV it is 25 feet I believe and where I live it is closer to 75 feet. So in essence they were on state property NOT that idiot's property. They did handle it well and the guy got what he deserved in the end.

This. It looked like they might've been parked in front of his dirt driveway and gate but the state owns a certain amount of feet from the centerline. No excuse for his actions and i dont think he could've been reasoned with with logic.

Last edited:

rmurer

Established Member
They're on a public road. Even if the camera man is recording he has every right too. The guy in the truck doesn't have the right to make threats by almost running them over. The guy with the camera albeit slowly, was clearly making progress in trying to leave the area. Them parking in the middle of the public road is probably what set him off.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Dude was a commercial pilot too! Looks like his career is pretty much done all for stupidity. I love it! Wish is it was more common for stupid people getting what they deserve.

strict9

Established Member
so get off the driveway and things don't escalate...the cameraman escalated the situation with his continued filming when he should have moved his shit and left...get off the driveway in today's world or shit may happen...we have no idea what happened before he started filming and don't know how this guys day had just gone before going off on the guy...get off his presumed property and then talk...IMO

greg
You saw a driveway?

http://mapper.acme.com/?ll=33.04497...16.93617,33%C2%B002'41.9"N 116%C2%B056'10.2"W

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The point being is if he just moves then things don't escalate..we have no idea what this nut plans on doing...I'm saying why push it, get out of the crazy guy's way and then talk...I can't believe you sent me a satellite photo of the road...you need a life.

Greg

Have you watched the video yet? They were all moving. However, it's a LITTLE hard to move your shit when you have a large ass excursion charging at you... As well as the guy stopping them, getting out of the truck and harassing them.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Have you watched the video yet? They were all moving. However, it's a LITTLE hard to move your shit when you have a large ass excursion charging at you... As well as the guy stopping them, getting out of the truck and harassing them.

Let's try this...If you are lucky enough to have sons about this guys age would you encourage him to confront this ass and aggravate him or tell to just get out of the way and call the cops...this could have escalated a lot more with dire results.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Let's try this...If you are lucky enough to have sons about this guys age would you encourage him to confront this ass and aggravate him or tell to just get out of the way and call the cops...this could have escalated a lot more with dire results.

Let's try this... Instead of acting like an asshat and trying to run people over, why couldn't the guy be calm and call the cops?

Zemedici

Established Member

you're missing the entire part where the truck is ramming at the dude when he's trying to pack up his shit.

And I'd be filming too, so the cops can see him charging at me with the truck. Cuz guess what - if they hadnt been filming, that guy wouldnt be facing charges.

Difference between being passive and being a bitch.

Steve1578

Established Member

I have a newborn son and I will certainly be teaching him to stand up for himself. And if that means standing your ground on public ground, then so be it.

I would've pulled on him as soon as he came at me with his vehicle. And if he came back for seconds, I'd let him have it.

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I have a newborn son and I will certainly be teaching him to stand up for himself. And if that means standing your ground on public ground, then so be it.

I would've pulled on him as soon as he came at me with his vehicle. And if he came back for seconds, I'd let him have it.

I probably wouldn't teach him to stand his ground to a vehicle. That's a battle he'll lose every time.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
so get off the driveway and things don't escalate...the cameraman escalated the situation with his continued filming when he should have moved his shit and left...get off the driveway in today's world or shit may happen...we have no idea what happened before he started filming and don't know how this guys day had just gone before going off on the guy...get off his presumed property and then talk...IMO

greg

The point being is if he just moves then things don't escalate..we have no idea what this nut plans on doing...I'm saying why push it, get out of the crazy guy's way and then talk...I can't believe you sent me a satellite photo of the road...you need a life.

Greg

Hi Mark Gordon. You calm and sober today?

Users who are viewing this thread