Get off my driveway!

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Looks that way. Surprised it didnt lose 2 or 3 injectors during the scuffle :lol:

To be honest I was waiting for the EGR cooler to let go when he was being a douche nozzle.

Woudl have been an interesting case if one of the kids was carrying. This being California and all, if they used it they would probably be sitting in jail next to the Excursion driver.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I wonder what was going on/being said before the video was being shot?
Seems like things escalated/were escalating before the taping began.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Someone needs to start an excursion running over people meme to replace or add to the Mustang ones.... ;)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a newborn son and I will certainly be teaching him to stand up for himself. And if that means standing your ground on public ground, then so be it.

I would've pulled on him as soon as he came at me with his vehicle. And if he came back for seconds, I'd let him have it.

And your newborn son wouldn't know you long enough to learn to spell your name.

Good luck with tbat tough guy "I'd pull on him" shit in Ca.

In this idiotic state you'd be in jail if you shot him for breaking into your house while you were there.

Zemedici

Established Member
To be honest I was waiting for the EGR cooler to let go when he was being a douche nozzle.

Woudl have been an interesting case if one of the kids was carrying. This being California and all, if they used it they would probably be sitting in jail next to the Excursion driver.

So much truth in all of this :lol:

Steve1578

Established Member
And your newborn son wouldn't know you long enough to learn to spell your name.

Good luck with tbat tough guy "I'd pull on him" shit in Ca.

In this idiotic state you'd be in jail if you shot him for breaking into your house while you were there.

There is a difference between instigating and escalating a situation, and standing your ground.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Looks like it turned out to be a state road but it very well could have been a private road. There are tons of roads all over the country that are not state owned nor maintained. We have many here in NOVA

joshcarp81

Established Member
I'm all about standing your ground but I think the right thing to do is shut up and do what the maniac asks as quickly as possible. Which means shutting off everything grabbing the shit and getting the hell out of there. By them keep saying the same thing over and over to the nut job only made things worse. Almost seems like they were wanting something to happen. By saying I would have just stood my ground! Is silly isn't it? I mean come on. How would your loved ones fealt if you decided that and crazy boy didn't care what happened to you and killed you cause you were too tough to just move.

byeofcr

Established Member
Looks like it turned out to be a state road but it very well could have been a private road. There are tons of roads all over the country that are not state owned nor maintained. We have many here in NOVA

True! Do your roads double as a dumping ground as well like they do in North Las?
04A62C03-8E0F-4AD2-9853-162694967688.jpg

396A1B18-01A0-4580-AFAA-26401B8ADEEB.jpg

And its right next to a school. Not a state or county road and the district doesnt maintain it.. On a plus.. I found a whole buncha extra rounds and some gun cleaning supplies lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread