Gifts?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Trying to upload a pic but I’ve NEVER been able to upload from my phone, always says ‘file too large’

Womp womp.

@13COBRA no sir a basic Glock 43 ;)

Use the app instead of browser, should resize and or ask to resize.
What David said. I go to the app a bunch just to load pictures if I have them on my phone which I usually do. Never had to resize one yet.

Zemedici

Established Member
Holy balls I didn’t know there was an app til you said that, thought it was through the Tapatalk thing like it was years ago.

Whoopsie
IMG_0127.JPG

@Tx5811

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Stanger00

Established Member
Got some new impact sockets and drill bits as well to go along with the items in the photos.

I also got an rc car which my 2.5 year old promptly ran up to it and kicked it which destroyed one of the spindles after about 30 seconds of use lol.

Also bought myself some overhead storage racks for in my garage. And bought myself a new wet/dry shop vac. View attachment 1453832View attachment 1453833View attachment 1453834

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Those fuel tools are worth their weight in gold. Use them for professional work and the brushless 1/2" impact hits hard but it's big. Get a 4-5 amp battery if you want it to knock lugs off without issue. Wear hearing protection also it is loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Those fuel tools are worth their weight in gold. Use them for professional work and the brushless 1/2" impact hits hard but it's big. Get a 4-5 amp battery if you want it to knock lugs off without issue. Wear hearing protection also it is loud.

It's definitely hefty. I had never heard that they were particularly loud. Thanks for the heads up.

Stanger00

Established Member
It's definitely hefty. I had never heard that they were particularly loud. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm breaking the torque of 300-400. We work them hard so we get a lot more noise pollution from tools. It's definitely louder than 1/2" impact air tool.

Users who are viewing this thread