Godzilla Goes Down....and it feels good!

Machdup1

Established Member
OMG dude your are pathetic... here is a link of you claiming to have beat a 12+ GTR with just bolt-ons back in 2013. love how all the people there on lS1tech call you out on your bullshyt. This is obviously a habit for you LMAO!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1651380-1st-run-godzilla.html

Or he just figured out what what a FBO correctly tuned GTR can actually run in the quarter (or roll race). Are you trapping 130-140, 140-150 or higher?

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Dude, he's in your city, you have a track, with no money on the line and he offered to meet you whenever. He also offered to give you a roll race after. If you want to find out if he is for real, search his name on GTRLife. He is good to go, the only question is how far he took his mods.

I live about 1.5 hrs from the track at E-town depending how bad the traffic is, so not exactly close. Regardless, this guy is some weird forum troll pretending to own cars he doesn't. Not someone I really want to meet. I'll film my own track testing this summer. I offered him the same race as the story to prove it wasn't bs, but he was never going to do it because he knows he would get beat the same....

OMG dude your are pathetic... here is a link of you claiming to have beat a 12+ GTR when you had just bolt-ons back in 2013. love how all the people there on lS1tech call you out on your bullshyt. This is obviously a habit for you LMAO!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

http://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/1651380-1st-run-godzilla.html

What did I lie about, that's what happened. Did you read that I admitted to getting pulled at 130? It motivated me to supercharge my Vette and glad it happened. That won't happen anymore today, as I've now witnessed.

Or he just figured out what what a FBO correctly tuned GTR can actually run in the quarter (or roll race). Are you trapping 130-140, 140-150 or higher?

I don't think he can give you times because he is not allowed to take dad's GTR to the track. :lol:

86style

Established Member

132-136 depending on if I run my E85 tune. There's only two places to get E85 and both are about an hour from me so I don't always have it. I contemplated keeping a drum of it on hand but have concerns with temp control, condensation, etc

kaz109

Established Member
First says he will meet at E town to run because he thinks said person does not own GT-R. Said person proves he owns GT-R and now vette guy does not " want to meet a guy like that" lol

Callmedoc stick to your BS stories . First you had no problems running him at E town but now it's 1.5 hrs away and it's not ideal and he is somebody u out wanna me etc etc etc.....stick to u our BS High school one gear roll "races" and I use that word race very loosely which describing your actions. You're a joke. Thanks for the laugh

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
First says he will meet at E town to run because he thinks said person does not own GT-R. Said person proves he owns GT-R and now vette guy does not " want to meet a guy like that" lol

Callmedoc stick to your BS stories . First you had no problems running him at E town but now it's 1.5 hrs away and it's not ideal and he is somebody u out wanna me etc etc etc.....stick to u our BS High school one gear roll "races" and I use that word race very loosely which describing your actions. You're a joke. Thanks for the laugh

Who the hell are you? Lol

I offered the guy the same run in the kill story, 40-110mph for money. He declined. Enough said.

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Who the hell are you? Lol

I offered the guy the same run in the kill story, 40-110mph for money. He declined. Enough said.

No he didnt....it is you would is tucking your tail between your legs. You both agreed to do a roll and a dig and u agreed to take the trip to E town....but now that u realize he actually has a GT-R all of a sudden E town is too far away lol. 40-110...hahaha...what a joke lol

cobralvr01

Established Member
Talking shit to each other about who's better at driving in a straight line :whine::whine:

Race with a couple of turns that will actually measure your guys' driving skills, NOT how well you launch and shift.

Last edited:

Machdup1

Established Member
No he didnt....it is you would is tucking your tail between your legs. You both agreed to do a roll and a dig and u agreed to take the trip to E town....but now that u realize he actually has a GT-R all of a sudden E town is too far away lol. 40-110...hahaha...what a joke lol

No doubt. Worse case you run the race and get beaten and have eat crow because you ran up against a fast GTR and you know your place in the fast car world. Life will go on.

Starsky 77

Established Member
everyone is missing the point.
this is exactacly why we drive fords not bow ties or rice burners.
sounds like we are at the nail boutique.
take it to the wizard on the yellow brick road.

kaz109

Established Member
everyone is missing the point.
this is exactacly why we drive fords not bow ties or rice burners.
sounds like we are at the nail boutique.
take it to the wizard on the yellow brick road.

That "rice burner" will burn your Ford. ...but it is funny that some little men still feel their car defineso their manhood lol

kaz109

Established Member
I do like that the Canada noobs are sticking together. Love the unity lol

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
bro you could be the biggest loser on these boards. youre a typical bench racer. "This is a solid/mid upper 130 mph car" LMAO!!! "maybe better if i put drag radials on it" LMAO...youve never even run the car with your blower. I bet you cant break into the 11's cause you cant drive!!!

My offer still stands, be a man!. Name the time and i will be there at E-town.

and BTW, do i need to do this for each car i have..you retard??:thumbsup:

View attachment 63250

Alright, I like you now. Race OP in the Corvette and bring the GTR for fun. I have to side with you now too, OP is homo for not wanting to race like he said he did earlier. Carry on sir.

86style

Established Member
Alright, I like you now. Race OP in the Corvette and bring the GTR for fun. I have to side with you now too, OP is homo for not wanting to race like he said he did earlier. Carry on sir.

thank you sir :-D for what its worth i will always be a Ford guy. Im actually on this forum cause i had a 2004 termie and a 2010 GT500 at one point, not to mention my whole 5.0 phase i went through back in the day on corral.net lol

Last edited:

termipowa

Established Member
op i dont know if your bs or not. All i can tell you is if your car makes 700whp it will be a good roll race. If you dont have a real wheel and tire combo on your car and the gtr in question actual traps around 136 your going to get your dick smashed off from a dig.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
bro you could be the biggest loser on these boards. youre a typical bench racer. "This is a solid/mid upper 130 mph car" LMAO!!! "maybe better if i put drag radials on it" LMAO...youve never even run the car with your blower. I bet you cant break into the 11's cause you cant drive!!!

My offer still stands, be a man!. Name the time and i will be there at E-town.

and BTW, do i need to do this for each car i have..you retard??:thumbsup:

View attachment 63250

hahah Glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread