Going to the dragstrip thanksgiving weekend (US41 in Indiana) who wants to go???

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Established Member
We got some snow dumped on us down here. I don't know if I am going to make it.

The roads are clear, but I don't want the Cobra out in the salt.

Steve

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
called track today (sat) and they said they planned on being open
road trip time !!!!!!

goin' racin' JEFF

paxtu22

Established Member
I get off work at 6 and will be leaving woodstock at that time. Mapquest says 54 minutes. I will be at the mall by 7. See you guys there.

Eric

paxtu22

Established Member
It was great meeting you all! Now I just need to make mine faster to keep up. Thanks to Jeff and Eric for all there "technique sharring".:burnout:

Eric

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Nice get together. It was good to meet all you Mustang and Lightning guys and girls. It was a great day to go to the track. The weather was cool but sunny in the morning and warmed up as the day went on. The track was in good shape early and then had anti freeze and oil dumped on it by some of the older cars [and a snowmobile].

There are 2 new members of the 12 second club. John [who brought his dog, WunderKind [sp?]] and myself [yay!]. Some other really quick Cobras, but I'm sure they'll tell you about their days.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I finally got my 11 second pass. All I wanted was an 11.99 convertible and I ended up with this!!!!!!

1.742 60'
7.55 @ 93.55 1/8
11.74 @ 117.51 1/4

It was nice to see you guys again and always nice to meet new people. I'm glad we got everyone in the 12's at least.

I am probably going back this weekend with my friends Camaro Z28 but no Cobra. If any of you go back, give me a call, I should be out there. If anyone needs the ET streets, call me and I can tell you where you can pick them up at.

Again, thanks for the great turnout and it sure was a good time!

Eric

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread