Golf Rounds...post 'em!!

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Usually when I post scores, Im pissed about it and throw it away. My putting sucks and usually lose 5 balls.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
The Tradition Golf Club

Tradition Golf Course - Concord NC

Shot an 82 Sunday while loosing ~5 balls... I swear to God the is the hardest course I have ever seen! If you have anysort of problems out of the T-box, you might as well stay at home.

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
I've heard horror stories about waiting in line on Long Island from 5:00 a.m. and not getting to play the course.:dw:

Tradition looks like a nice course!!

phils04gt

Established Member
I Played Navy Marine Golf Course in Hawaii. I shot a 91 and didn't lose a ball. It's very hard to lose a ball there, unless of course you end up in the water. Just started playing back in January and boy is it addicting. I also played Ko olau out here, and it says to be the 3rd hardest course in the US. I lost 3 balls on the first hole. All together I think I lost around 10 balls. It is a Very tough course. If I didn’t count any of the lost balls, I shot a 96. If I take into account all of the lost balls, I would've shot well over 100.

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
I Played Navy Marine Golf Course in Hawaii. I shot a 91 and didn't lose a ball. It's very hard to lose a ball there, unless of course you end up in the water. Just started playing back in January and boy is it addicting. I also played Ko olau out here, and it says to be the 3rd hardest course in the US. I lost 3 balls on the first hole. All together I think I lost around 10 balls. It is a Very tough course. If I didn’t count any of the lost balls, I shot a 96. If I take into account all of the lost balls, I would've shot well over 100.

Got to count the lost balls....:burnout:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Here's my home course and it's only about 1/2 mile from my house. Little boring though because I've played it thousands of times.

Shoot anywhere from par to 85 lol. Just don't take it to serious anymore. Shot 78 Sunday and 75 last Wednesday.

Oldham County Country Club

Jefe

Established Member
Went to Oregon a few weeks ago and played at Portland Meadows with my grandma and a bunch of hilarious old geezers. Havent played a round in about 6 years. Shot a 48 and got beat by every single person there. Not my proudest moment.....

03CobraDude

Turkey Creek in McPherson, KS. Went yesterday, lit up a cigar, and I didn't do too bad. Didn't keep score though. Surprisingly I only went through about 5 balls on 9 holes...

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Birkdale golf club in Huntersville NC.

1 penalty shoke and still shot par. 72

That was a lil over a month ago.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Mix some porting in with your golf....nice game Posi!!

Thanks. I've posted before I live really close and used to caddie at Valhalla. Anybody live close enough I'm in for a round and can get us on.:rockon:

Anybody here have a hole-in-one or am I alone? :banana:

I've gotten only one. Landed another in the hole on a fly but it didn't stay.:(

Users who are viewing this thread