Golf Rounds...post 'em!!

bam

Established Member
Most recent (best is probably around the same) was a 96 at Mountainaire in West Jefferson, NC. I could probably break 90 if I had better clubs. As it stands, I'm using double-hand-me-downs and my mental game is tough to corral. It takes all I have to squelch my slice.
photogallery_022lg.jpg

hoamskilet

Established Member
Who woulda ever guessed SVTP is full of men's health cover models who can bench press a Buick, have 3 or 4 bombshell girlfriends at any given moment, AND are fantastic golfers.

:coolman:

ff500

Established Member
Best round for me an 88, Norwood CC, usually I'm right around 100. I haven't golfed in awhile though I've got a slight tear in my rotator cuff.

Sarge_13

Established Member
:beer: Thanks for the kind words. I really wish I could get out and play more. Bad day on the course beats a good day at work. :rockon:

Very nice! The Quarry is a beautiful course, I wish I could get out there more often. Ever play at the Bandit or the Republic? They are owned by the same people and are real nice. Very difficult too. I've only managed an 85 at the Bandit.

rtdakota

Established Member
Very nice! The Quarry is a beautiful course, I wish I could get out there more often. Ever play at the Bandit or the Republic? They are owned by the same people and are real nice. Very difficult too. I've only managed an 85 at the Bandit.

I have played the Bandit a couple of times and the Republic a couple of times. They are both pretty good tracks and kept in pretty good shape. I really like Pecan Valley as well but don't get a chance to get down to that side of town that much. A majority of the time I play at either Canyon Springs, Silverhorn, or Cedar Creek.

Sarge_13

Established Member
I have played the Bandit a couple of times and the Republic a couple of times. They are both pretty good tracks and kept in pretty good shape. I really like Pecan Valley as well but don't get a chance to get down to that side of town that much. A majority of the time I play at either Canyon Springs, Silverhorn, or Cedar Creek.

I haven't played Pecan Valley since they changed it all up a while back. I haven't been to Canyon Springs before and haven't been to Cedar Creek in YEARS.

buckinwild

Established Member
Anybody here have a hole-in-one or am I alone? :banana:
I've had two only one went into the wrong hole LOL, the official one was during a high school tournament on a 170 something yard par 3 and I never saw the ball go into the hole but a couple of the people in my foursome did, pretty cool feeling. The other happened during casual play on a course where the greens from two different holes were side by side and I knocked it in on the wrong green:rolling: My low score came at swan lake municiple golf course for a 9 hole round I shot 38 on a par 36 configurated course, without losing balls or any other penalties for that matter. Not really was that good I was usually between 40 and 50 for 9 hole play but I had my moments I guess.

buckinwild

Established Member
Best round for me an 88, Norwood CC, usually I'm right around 100. I haven't golfed in awhile though I've got a slight tear in my rotator cuff.

Been there done that, I feel for you man....That was the most painful experience of my life. Took the quack doctors here almost 6 months to figure out what the hell was wrong and by that time it just quit hurting on its own.

realitygt

Established Member
best ive shot on 9 is a 39 at mid rivers golf course. normal for me is around 43-46 though

on 18 It was eagle springs with an 82 :/

i always **** up on one hole and get like a 7 or 8 and it ruins my score..

Last edited:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Best (I just started playing this summer) is a 92 at the LSU golf course. I'm terrible but I'm getting better. I'm playing with some old clubs my grandpa gave me and they aren't all that bad. TaylorMade Titanium Irons, a Ping G5 Driver, a TaylorMade Burner 7 Wood and some random 3 and 5 wood.

Users who are viewing this thread