Golf Rounds...post 'em!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My best round ever was a 80 at Harder Hall CC in Sebring,Fl. about 15 years ago,when I used to play 5 times a week.I`d be happy to break a 100 now.

OzzDOA

E-Green and Mean!
Established Member
Now are all these low scores actually following the rules or what? I've seen dudes that claim they are a single digit handicap that pick up every "gimme", don't take two strokes for grounding in a hazard, use the old foot wedge etc. etc. If I played like that I too would be shooting in the 70's every time.

FWIW:

Last weekend Rock Manor shot an 92 from the white tees, lost two balls.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
i cant ever remember. by the 12th hole im already to drunk to get out of the cart. lmao. cause to be honest, drinking beer in the cart is the ONLY good thing about golf

Raven519

Established Member
i play where i work...Glen Ridge Country Club...my past 2 rounds i've shot were 78 and an 81...have only taken about 3 lessons, and played maybe 15 times in the past 4 years...so yea i'm happy with those scores...

lloyyd

Cobra-less again
Established Member
Best round was an 83 at Pebble Brook in Springfield, TN about 3 yrs. ago.

Never a hole in one.

Had 3 eagles since I've been playing.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I still haven't tried the course in my neighborhood yet, the clubhouse is two streets over from me so I've spent a few mornings at the driving range.

The Golf Club at Wescott Plantation - Charleston's Premier Golf Course

Spend most of my time here as my grandmother works there and my grandfather literally plays 7 days a week.

Golf | Miler Country Club

Whenever my Uncle comes in town we play here, gorgeous course! Not bad prices at twilight either.

South Carolina Golf Courses | Wild Dunes Resort – Harbor Course | Charleston SC Golf Courses

Going to try here on friday with a few buddies, heard its a fun course.

Summerville, SC - Legend Oaks Golf Club - Golf Charleston, South Carolina in the Low Country

I like playing, but honestly am not very good. Usually shoot in the 90's with several lost balls. :beer:

What a surprise almost every SVTP member is a scratch golfer. :shrug:

LMAO! Was thinking the same thing!

i cant ever remember. by the 12th hole im already to drunk to get out of the cart. lmao. cause to be honest, drinking beer in the cart is the ONLY good thing about golf

Agreed! :lol: Especially when I go with my Uncle or boys from school we rarely finish a full 18, usually drunk by the end of the ffirst 9. When I play with my grandfather it's a little more serious. Old man is damn good though, he shot a 71 on his 71st a few weeks back.

jsquare76

Established Member
Best round was a 92 at Sound of Freedom Golf Course, Cherry Point, NC. I am just happy when I keep it below a 100.

But right now I only get to play the desert sands of Iraq!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
I Played Navy Marine Golf Course in Hawaii. I shot a 91 and didn't lose a ball. It's very hard to lose a ball there, unless of course you end up in the water. Just started playing back in January and boy is it addicting. I also played Ko olau out here, and it says to be the 3rd hardest course in the US. I lost 3 balls on the first hole. All together I think I lost around 10 balls. It is a Very tough course. If I didn’t count any of the lost balls, I shot a 96. If I take into account all of the lost balls, I would've shot well over 100.

Only Sub 80 round i ever had in my life was at that course. Day after a 6 month deployment, shot 78 ( forgot to think) there, came back the next day 91 (started thinking) and has pretty much been around that ever since......

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Played twice 2 weeks ago in Ocean City, Maryland at Eagle's Landing.

Shot a 92 the first time with 2 lost balls. Shot a 91 the second time with 1 lost ball. My dad and I play there when we go to OC every Summer. Pretty reasonable rates, too.

http://www.eagleslandinggolf.com/

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
I have yet to break 100 on any course. Then again, I do not take playing seriously. It's more about hanging with friends and drinking beer.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Nope, just took lessons from when I was 7-12. Then played in a few tourney's throughout being a teenager. Now I only get to play about 3-4 times a year.

Doubtful.

You are all liars :lol:

+1

What a surprise almost every SVTP member is a scratch golfer. :shrug:
+10000000000000000000000000000000000

Shit is gettin' deep in here!

+1

Nobody shoots par playing 3/4 times a year. Not even Tiger. Not counting every 2 footer, not RE-LOADING an OB instead of dropping, not saying "Oh thats good" when youre buddy farts/laughs when you hit.

Anyone who scores under 80 better be posting GHIN numbers with applicable scores.

80 Sunday.

DRIVER WAS AWOL!! 5 OB's 1 Eagle 3 birdies, and got a pin seeker from 190.

:beer:

GHIN Lookup by Name or Number

Last edited:

2003 Silver

Banned
Doubtful.

+1

+10000000000000000000000000000000000

+1

Nobody shoots par playing 3/4 times a year. Not even Tiger. Not counting every 2 footer, not RE-LOADING an OB instead of dropping, not saying "Oh thats good" when youre buddy farts/laughs when you hit.

Anyone who scores under 80 better be posting GHIN numbers with applicable scores.

80 Sunday.

DRIVER WAS AWOL!! 5 OB's 1 Eagle 3 birdies, and got a pin seeker from 190.

:beer:

GHIN Lookup by Name or Number

Damn..an 80 with 5 ob!:beer: My best last yr. was an 80, but I don't get down there often.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Damn..an 80 with 5 ob!:beer: My best last yr. was an 80, but I don't get down there often.

I was pleased for sure!! Works been SOO busy I can't practice, just play once a week.

I went OB twice on the #5 hole and got a 9. I haven't got a 9 in a couple years! :lol:

Jroc

Established Member
I shot either a 52 or 53(can't remember) through 18 at Wolf Creek, on my "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09" game. Yeap I was on fire that day, and ended that round with like 6 Eagles,(maybe 7) and most of the others Birdies with maybe a Par or two.

I've shot several 54's on other courses also, had a couple Double Eagles on Par 4's, and a couple Hole-In-Ones on Par 3's also.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
48 is my best round!!

The old PS2 Tigers were WAY easier to get hole-in-ones!! I once got 3 in one round and shot 41! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread