Goodbye Cobra!

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Hey Taylor! Good to meet you today. As I mentioned on the phonec the Cobra did great on the way back to Austin. I will get the pprv? Thing taken care of asap and hope for a good outcome. Funny thing..my wife (who I bought the car for) cant reach the clutch pedal with the Sparco's all the way forward. Lol.
To the rest of the people here, I am sure to have a multitude of questions as I further modify this car. I will be greatful for any and all help. :beer:

Just saw the seat issue. :bash: High Heels??

Tractionless1

Established Member
These cobra's will never get old 03-04 cobra one of a kind:rockon:

I'd much rather have an "older" car in spectacular condition than the "latest and greatest" model fresh off the lot. Anyone can own a nice "new" car by writing a check but, putting effort into an older platform is much more rewarding to me. JMO

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Taylor! Good to meet you today. As I mentioned on the phonec the Cobra did great on the way back to Austin. I will get the pprv? Thing taken care of asap and hope for a good outcome. Funny thing..my wife (who I bought the car for) cant reach the clutch pedal with the Sparco's all the way forward. Lol.
To the rest of the people here, I am sure to have a multitude of questions as I further modify this car. I will be greatful for any and all help. :beer:

So that means you'll be driving the Cobra more than she will. :lol1:

Best of luck with the car. I'm sure you'll both love it. :thumbsup:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Well it sounds like it went to a good owner. I dont ever want to make a for sale thread for my car. I ****ing love these cars more and more everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread