Got a "new" SVT

Blades

Established Member
Very happy to have those all too familiar keys. Not so much with my selection; paint is a bit rough. Only has 84k miles tho.

Planning on getting another Terminator soon, but that is a coin flip! I'll be lurking until then!

Would post a pic.. but site is a bit sluggish

Blades

Established Member
that'll do.

Attachments

• IMG_20171203_2148416.jpg
    IMG_20171203_2148416.jpg
    664.5 KB · Views: 353

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Are you the blades from Mass? Bunch of kill videos in the terminator back in the day?
Yes, that sure is the same Blades.

Hey Eddie, how have you been? Good to hear from you again. So you're looking to buy another Terminator soon. I hope you find the right one. Funny, I was just thinking about you last week. I was out with my wife and we passed by the old WalMart in Wallingford where they used to have those weekly cruises. Started reminiscing about those cruises and your ride in the Viper. Remember? And those Pike cruises? Good times for sure!

Hope to see a pic of another Terminator, should the coin flip point to a YES. :)

Blades

Established Member
Yes, that sure is the same Blades.

Hey Eddie, how have you been? Good to hear from you again. So you're looking to buy another Terminator soon. I hope you find the right one. Funny, I was just thinking about you last week. I was out with my wife and we passed by the old WalMart in Wallingford where they used to have those weekly cruises. Started reminiscing about those cruises and your ride in the Viper. Remember? And those Pike cruises? Good times for sure!

Hope to see a pic of another Terminator, should the coin flip point to a YES. :)
Hey good to hear from you too.. I sure do remember those good times! For what it's worth, the coin is heavily weighted towards yes... just don't want to jinx anything! Trying to collect em all! For some reason, can't update sig at the moment...

Blades

Established Member
Yes I did get a TBSS.. Still have it.. Also have STS-V, S550, and these two.. The past few weeks, I've been driving the Focus.. It's just too much fun seeing the green glow with the red SVT.. Missing the power tho!

Attachments

• IMG_20171212_1801101.jpg
    IMG_20171212_1801101.jpg
    635.1 KB · Views: 154

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Yes I did get a TBSS.. Still have it.. Also have STS-V, S550, and these two.. The past few weeks, I've been driving the Focus.. It's just too much fun seeing the green glow with the red SVT.. Missing the power tho!

When you joined I had gotten my first SVT... which was a sonic blue SVTF! Pretty much to the date too as my birthday is Sept 4th and I got it for my 17th bday. They are fun for sure and I miss mine. Contemplated getting one as a DD since they are so cheap now.

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Welcome back sir, pleasure to meet you.

As for your SVTF, if its down on power thats nothing a little wet shot of nitrous cant fix. :D :D

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wow, you've really put together an awesome stable. The struggle of trying to decide which one to take out for the day. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread