Got our first one today...Comp Orange Content

chancejat

Established Member
my 2012 brembo m6 car always wheel hopped in rain/cold....it was a lot less prevalent when is was dry/warm...my 13 auto has never had wheel hop...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
LOL @ the guys thinking most of their cars were never driven hard before they owned it even if they bought it new... I think I actually like the new model in this color... Only because that's my favorite color of all time. It's starting to grow on me but I can't get passed the rear...

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL @ the guys thinking most of their cars were never driven hard before they owned it even if they bought it new... I think I actually like the new model in this color... Only because that's my favorite color of all time. It's starting to grow on me but I can't get passed the rear...

I agree, the rear is going to take some getting use to. I think the lower valence that is painted orange makes the back look like it has a lot of plastic on it.

ObieFox

Established Member
I think I have the right to test drive anything in my inventory... just a thought. :poke:

$40k for a GT isn't bad. 2014 GT Premiums are $38-41,000 as well.

I suppose you can do what you like, but you certainly have no "right" to hammer on someone else's new ride. I would certainly never give your dealership a dime if that is how you treat your inventory.

ObieFox

Established Member

You may LOL all you like. I have bought 4 new mustangs ('03 Cobra, '08 GTCS, '12 GT500, '13 GT500) in the last 10 or so years and I can guarantee you none of them were driven hard by any dealership assholes. My dealership treats other peoples high performance cars with respect, not as their inventory playthings...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
You may LOL all you like. I have bought 4 new mustangs ('03 Cobra, '08 GTCS, '12 GT500, '13 GT500) in the last 10 or so years and I can guarantee you none of them were driven hard by any dealership assholes. My dealership treats other peoples high performance cars with respect, not as their inventory playthings...

I think the responses to the op are a little out of hand. It was raining the other day and the op could have blipped the throttle and experienced the wheel hop and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread