Got our first one today...Comp Orange Content

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I suppose you can do what you like, but you certainly have no "right" to hammer on someone else's new ride. I would certainly never give your dealership a dime if that is how you treat your inventory.

You may LOL all you like. I have bought 4 new mustangs ('03 Cobra, '08 GTCS, '12 GT500, '13 GT500) in the last 10 or so years and I can guarantee you none of them were driven hard by any dealership assholes. My dealership treats other peoples high performance cars with respect, not as their inventory playthings...

Nice man. Where did I ever mention running the piss out of a car? The ground was wet, I poked the gas and it wheel hopped. BIG DEAL. I assure you, if anyone tries to run the piss out of new vehicles it's customers coming to test drive them. Within 20 minutes of me parking the 15 in front of the store, we had every V6 Mustang driver in the county asking if they could drive it. I told them sure, let's work numbers first and if you can afford it, you can absolutely drive it.

I think the responses to the op are a little out of hand. It was raining the other day and the op could have blipped the throttle and experienced the wheel hop and that's it.

Thank you. No body here drives the piss out of anything. When my dad was still on his Viper kick, we worked on more Vipers than anyone but the Woodhouse store in Nebraska. We've had Ferraris, Maseratis, Vipers, Lamborghinis, GT500's, FGT's, Audi's, you name it on our racks and have never had a problem.

But to Obi-Wan Kenobi up there, please, feel free to take your dimes elsewhere.

Zemedici

Established Member
What's up with all the animosity towards the OP? He's a sales guy (i'm assuming one of the top sales guy/manager from his avatar) He never said he was raping the cars, just driving them to get a feel for them. Some of yall need to relax.

And if you guys think your high performance cars werent beat on prior...just continue living in that fantasy. It may be news to you, but performance vehicles are manufactured to be beat on, btw in case you didnt know. :)

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very nice! I have the same car on order, can't wait to get it! First thing that will go is those wheels.

Your Fox is nasty!

What's up with all the animosity towards the OP? He's a sales guy (i'm assuming one of the top sales guy/manager from his avatar) He never said he was raping the cars, just driving them to get a feel for them. Some of yall need to relax.

And if you guys think your high performance cars werent beat on prior...just continue living in that fantasy. It may be news to you, but performance vehicles are manufactured to be beat on, btw in case you didnt know. :)

Thanks. Some people just need something to complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread