Got our first one today...Comp Orange Content

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just got our first 2015 in this morning off of the truck. It's a GT Premium with GT Performance Package and the Premier Trim package. MSRP is $39,815.

Took it on a little run down the road, it's raining a little... the wheel hop is real, and it's VERY noticeable. I don't mind the stock shifter, it has a nice feel to it. The steering wheel is much improved over the 2014's, not to mention the SYNC/cruise controls have a better feel. I love the toggle switches on the dash.

I like the front end, hopefully the rear grows on me. I'm not a fan at all. But the front end and the interior updates are worth it. Also, when you're driving, the hood appears to be extremely wide, just kinda different and I wasn't expecting that. It won't be too long until the GT Performance Package wheels hit the aftermarket and guys put them on their <15's, they look awesome!

My favorite, the underneath the arc of the speedometer instead of reading "MPH" it says "Ground Speed". I just thought that was kind of neat.

20141009_073137_zps8c6d88cc.jpg

20141009_073120_zps34484b72.jpg

20141009_073128_zpsa5fac401.jpg

Franchi

Established Member
That is a good color! And that's funny on the ground speed...hadn't noticed that before in the few S550 I've sat in. Wonder if they all say that or only if has the PP or something.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I was going to buy one, it'd be Comp Orange. GREAT color on this body.

I have a Trip Yellow (Eco-Premium) and Race Red (std V6) coming.

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Your located in Excelsior Springs MO? Meet you at MCC

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
That is a good color! And that's funny on the ground speed...hadn't noticed that before in the few S550 I've sat in. Wonder if they all say that or only if has the PP or something.

They all say that. Ford followed an airplane cockpit them and there is there the groundspeed comes from.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
just in time for some Halloween cruising :D

i think it would look better on gunmetal wheels. just too blacked out imo.

ive seen quite a few of these now. at least 20 (press cars) running around. theyre sloooowly growing on me. ive sat in one but cant wait to actually drive one. i bet its muuuuch nicer/smoother now.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i think i'd like to go down to my local ford dealer and check one out! maybe take a little test drive

Users who are viewing this thread