Got the Paxton installed

Mikegee1028

Established Member
Thought I'd share a bit of my build, I bought my Paxton straight from JPC I bought the kit as they sell it with id1000's. Kept the stock airbox for now and stock pulley

uploadfromtaptalk1400216116278.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1400216161955.jpg
M5ZVaxB.jpg

After the install I decided to get the car tuned by Chris Holmes down here in South West Florida with Forced Motorsports which I couldn't be happier with that decision he has he's been helping me with both dyno and remote tuning and even part installs. the drivability has been spot on none of that surging or bucking people talk about. Without a BAP and stock airbox the car made 586 whp and 508 tq and this was with the limiter set to 6800.

v0ynjBV.jpg

z7H8RH4.jpg

However Chris assured me there was plenty left in it if installed a good bap. He went ahead and installed the JMS bap and now the car sees more timing and no knock at rpms north of 7k so it should be seeing numbers at or above 600 whp with the 3.8 pulley and stock airbox. I will be posting updated dyno numbers as soon as I get a chance to get it on the rollers with his latest revision.

i want to thank the folks over at jpc for the help and tips when buying the kit, and definatly a huge shout out for Chris Holmes and forced Motorsports for the great tuning.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
very nice

That is one big massive intercooler. Mitch

the intercooler is rated for 900hp, we have pushed more through them, but that is one of the big reasons I always preach what a good buy these kits are.

great intercooler right out of the box

Took about 13-14 hours I'd say

not bad for first time out!

now go get some e.t.'s!

Mikegee1028

Established Member
very nice

the intercooler is rated for 900hp, we have pushed more through them, but that is one of the big reasons I always preach what a good buy these kits are.

great intercooler right out of the box

not bad for first time out!

now go get some e.t.'s!

Absolutely once this Florida weather behaves I'll be out at the track

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Thought I'd share a bit of my build, I bought my Paxton straight from JPC I bought the kit as they sell it with id1000's. Kept the stock airbox for now and stock pulley

After the install I decided to get the car tuned by Chris Holmes down here in South West Florida with Forced Motorsports which I couldn't be happier with that decision he has he's been helping me with both dyno and remote tuning and even part installs. the drivability has been spot on none of that surging or bucking people talk about. Without a BAP and stock airbox the car made 586 whp and 508 tq and this was with the limiter set to 6800.

However Chris assured me there was plenty left in it if installed a good bap. He went ahead and installed the JMS bap and now the car sees more timing and no knock at rpms north of 7k so it should be seeing numbers at or above 600 whp with the 3.8 pulley and stock airbox. I will be posting updated dyno numbers as soon as I get a chance to get it on the rollers with his latest revision.

i want to thank the folks over at jpc for the help and tips when buying the kit, and definatly a huge shout out for Chris Holmes and forced Motorsports for the great tuning.

Glad we got it running good Mike. What I want to see is this thing on some E85 and a JLT intake. Should make really good power. Should be going to the track Sunday so your more than welcome to come hang out up there with us. Just dont get to upset with all the turbo cars running around! :banana:

Mikegee1028

Established Member
Glad we got it running good Mike. What I want to see is this thing on some E85 and a JLT intake. Should make really good power. Should be going to the track Sunday so your more than welcome to come hang out up there with us. Just dont get to upset with all the turbo cars running around! :banana:

Centri and turbo coexistence who woulda thunk lol

PC03GT

Established Member
Gotta get rid of that stock air box, you'll pick up couple pounds of boost. Steeda cai will fit

Users who are viewing this thread