Group buy: Killer chiller kit ?

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ok I got the final pricing and specifics setup for everyone. I will make the thread later this evening (doubtful) or tomorrow during the day.

On another note, we installed two more of these kits today, the kits did not require you to cut any of the A/C lines, and the install went very smooth. after getting this done, we got one of the trucks up on the rollers for some tuning, this truck had one a KB2.6 with a crappy intake setup which yielded very high IAT1's. During partial throttle and drivability tuning, the IAT1's were around 144~ :eek: and the IAT2's were around 122~. This is with the system fully charged for maximum in cab cooling as well, (2.3~ lbs.).

FFS

throttle jockey

Stock Block 11 Sec. Club
Established Member
For visual reference... this is the only side-by-side dyno printout I know of demonstrating the difference in power curve with the KC in use and not in use. Both pulls were on the same truck, same tune, same dyno session, etc.

kwiksilvr1.jpg

KwikSilvr

Established Member
I have seen both in action (The IC & the KC) and I have to say the KC seems to be more efficient in how it delivers the cold fluid to the intercooler...

not to mention that Joe has spent days on the phone with me developing ideas on how to utilize the KC to the fullest... Hell I have even called his work number on sunday nights and the moron answers the phone... I guess he doenst have caller ID

Go KC... you will not regret it... as you can see with my dyno graph a few posts back...

Users who are viewing this thread