GT 500 motor blown...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffsLightning

Established Member
JimIII@jdm said:
Again as i said on modular fords you are wrong! we haven't had one here yet, not on the dyno, parking lot, Hell I havent even seen one in person yet. My Dad has one on order and he is geting the run around with it.

Trust me we are going to be the last one to blow one of these cars up, if half the other shops out there who have these havent blown one up yet we sure as hell wont. This is like high school with all the gossip and rumors, KNOW YOUR FACTS!!!!

The real story is Eric from Precision fab called me to find out what is in the motor for rods, I said " We have had our crate engine we bought apart and it has powder cracks in it" Then he asked if anyone has blown one up? I said "yes I have heard Roush blew one up at 580"

So before anyone starts dropping our name, know what the hell your talking about!

We have been in the tuning business longer than 95% of the "tuner shops" around, we have more experience, knowledge, time, effort, skill, and know how than half the jokers out there running around. So stop saying it was us!!!

JimIII

Thanks for clearing it up Jim jr...:thumbsup:

Tommy33

JimIII@jdm said:
Again as i said on modular fords you are wrong! we haven't had one here yet, not on the dyno, parking lot, Hell I havent even seen one in person yet. My Dad has one on order and he is geting the run around with our local dealership on it.

Trust me we are going to be the last one to blow one of these cars up, if half the other shops out there who have these havent blown one up yet we sure as hell wont. This is like high school with all the gossip and rumors, KNOW YOUR FACTS!!!!

The real story is Eric from Precision fab called me to find out what is in the motor for rods, I said " We have had our crate engine we bought apart and it has powder cracks in it" Then he asked if anyone has blown one up? I said "yes I have heard Roush blew one up at 580"

So before anyone starts dropping our name, know what the hell your talking about!

We have been in the tuning business longer than 95% of the "tuner shops" around these sites, we have more experience, knowledge, time, effort, skill, and know how than half the jokers out there running around. So stop saying it was us!!!

JimIII

Nicely put JimIII

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
JimIII@jdm said:
Again as i said on modular fords you are wrong! we haven't had one here yet, not on the dyno, parking lot, Hell I havent even seen one in person yet. My Dad has one on order and he is geting the run around with our local dealership on it.

We have been in the tuning business longer than 95% of the "tuner shops" around these sites, we have more experience, knowledge, time, effort, skill, and know how than half the jokers out there running around. So stop saying it was us!!!

JimIII

That's the final word.:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread