GT350R Nürburgring lap time!

G-STANG

Established Member
Here is the article from horsepower kings. They were wrong about Ford getting rid of the V-8 so I won't believe it till I see Ford say it

Bogus/site/link removed by Mod

Last edited:

wma8706

Established Member
Is this true? " Not to mention massive 15.5″ carbon-ceramic rotors clamped by six-piston Brembo calipers."?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Here's the most legitimate quote to date on the matter...

___GT350ringtimed.jpg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
If HPK was passing it off as humor (ala The Onion, etc) I'd get a kick out of it. I've dropped breadcrumbs myself just to see how far they would go. But what they do is akin to claiming a cure for cancer (repeatedly) without a modicum of legitimacy. They should consider writing up talking points for the State Department.

NlGHTMARE

Banned
If HPK was passing it off as humor (ala The Onion, etc) I'd get a kick out of it. I've dropped breadcrumbs myself just to see how far they would go. But what they do is akin to claiming a cure for cancer (repeatedly) without a modicum of legitimacy. They should consider writing up talking points for the State Department.

It's a car site, lighten up dude.

besides, they actually had posted a video of the run (on-board) but it was taken down after a bit, several people saw it. Sounds like the run was done on a wet race track

NlGHTMARE

Banned
You must be one of the owners/writers then.
You've posted links more than anyone.

I have never posted even a single link to that site. I do know that I posted a photoshopped GT350R picture that was floating around on Reddit and then I was banned for a few days lol

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I have never posted even a single link to that site. I do know that I posted a photoshopped GT350R picture that was floating around on Reddit and then I was banned for a few days lol

Really? I don't have time to do an vast search but off the top of my head,,,,
It was posted in your OP here until it was removed,
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...he-GT500-already-under-development&highlight=

And you've defended them many times in several threads.
As far as your banning, I didn't do it but I'd imagine someone was trying to send a message since after all the threads that things have been removed in you would still come in and post a pic from that site.

Users who are viewing this thread