GT500 Dyno - Stock and Tuned - video inside

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
Very nice numbers. I have to say.... I am impressed :) I still love my Terminator, but I will have to make room in my garage for a GT500 in the next year, or so..... Terminator DD, GT500 will be the "other" car ;)

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ryan02Stang said:
BAN HIM!!!

Not until he's brave enough to tell us what FTL means? :idea:

I thought the "Faster Than Light" was a good guess? Not sure myself if it's even THAT fast?!?! But it is pretty fast! :-D

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Not until he's brave enough to tell us what FTL means? :idea:

I thought the "Faster Than Light" was a good guess? Not sure myself if it's even THAT fast?!?! But it is pretty fast! :-D

FTL = For The Loss!!!!!

P.S. Don't ban me, I am just the messenger!!!

P.P.S. I like Faster Than Lightning personally. :beer:

WDW MKR

Established Member
Great numbers, Dave. Can't wait to see the track times! I really wish you would have ran it bone stock, though.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
WDW MKR said:
Great numbers, Dave. Can't wait to see the track times! I really wish you would have ran it bone stock, though.
Thanks!

I am planning on running it stock and with the tune...xcal2 bro!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
4.6 Rocket said:
So you will not ever go to LACR?
it's not safe there with a car with the power that mine is making. We had an 03 cobra crash and total his car because of poor track prep at lacr at the 1/8th mile area. There was water and sand on the track. I am not going to risk my car to make a 1/4 mile pass at a track with piss poor prep and 4500'+ DA.

Dave07997S

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
it's not safe there with a car with the power that mine is making. We had an 03 cobra crash and total his car because of poor track prep at lacr at the 1/8th mile area. There was water and sand on the track. I am not going to risk my car to make a 1/4 mile pass at a track with piss poor prep and 4500'+ DA.

So true, I don't know how many times I went there and there is sand on the track. They only time they prep the track is when a race or magazine is going to be there it seems. Dave you should hit Bakersfield...or are you going to Ca. Speedway??

Dave

1fastdog

Established Member
dgussin1 said:

Wise decision!

Great numbers with the tune BTW! :coolman: :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread