GT500 Prices: Post em in here!

ModularFan

Established Member
it all depends on what you are looking to do, if you are going to mod any of them, the value of them decrease. so if you are looking to get a terminator for resale value in the futre, who knows what they will hold
I went from an 04 yellow cobra that was stock to an 09 gt500 and I cant wait to mod the crap out of it. I miss the cobra, but these cars should be driven not stored

Yea I know, I am just wondering if they're gonna come down in value since the 10's just came out.

chuckstang

Established Member
Big difference in price, Terms selling for high teens to low 20s

07 GT500s still command over $30k

These are the norms so dont come in here and call me out

you are talking about a $20k difference between a used Term and a used GT500

ModularFan

Established Member
Big difference in price, Terms selling for high teens to low 20s

07 GT500s still command over $30k

These are the norms so dont come in here and call me out

you are talking about a $20k difference between a used Term and a used GT500

exactly, so I am wondering if they will be in Term range anytime soon since the 10's are now available you can still get a Term for the late 20's you can still find them for 22-28G, I am just curious if the 500's will drop in that range anytime soon. I mean after all they've been making the 500 for 3-4 years now.

Its not like they did with the Terms and made them 2 years and thats it. they made the 500's longer and still are.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
exactly, so I am wondering if they will be in Term range anytime soon since the 10's are now available you can still get a Term for the late 20's you can still find them for 22-28G, I am just curious if the 500's will drop in that range anytime soon. I mean after all they've been making the 500 for 3-4 years now.

Its not like they did with the Terms and made them 2 years and thats it. they made the 500's longer and still are.

I don't think it will be this year. perhaps they will drop off next year
however this all depends on the economy...

steele501

Established Member
I bet you'll be able to pick one up for around 30K in the next year or so. maybe a little longer.

That's what I'm waiting on is the price to drop a little bit lower, as well as saving more for a big down payment.

chuckstang

Established Member
I think you will see some 07s for $30k when the 2011s come out

The 2010 is the same car just a different body, the 2011 will have the Al block

Also, the GT500 will always hold its value better because of the name on the back, sorry but thats life.

I think it will be a long time before the norm for these cars (gt500) is at mid to low 20s

If you are waiting for that, I would just buy a Term now or wait until you can afford a GT500

Right now the norm for used 07s is about $35k

ModularFan

Established Member
I think you will see some 07s for $30k when the 2011s come out

The 2010 is the same car just a different body, the 2011 will have the Al block

Also, the GT500 will always hold its value better because of the name on the back, sorry but thats life.

I think it will be a long time before the norm for these cars (gt500) is at mid to low 20s

If you are waiting for that, I would just buy a Term now or wait until you can afford a GT500

Right now the norm for used 07s is about $35k

that is true.

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
You wont see 20's I dont think for a few years for the 500. the termys took almost 7 years to do that and they have things the 500's dont like IRS but they only made them for 2 years so who really knows. They keep building these things and making them a little better each year so whatcha gonna do?

ModularFan

Established Member
Yea man I definitely see what your saying. I mean its not like this is a limited production. As far as I know there aren't any numbers plates on the dash or anything on the gt500. Like the terminators had. they were limited production.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Yea man I definitely see what your saying. I mean its not like this is a limited production. As far as I know there aren't any numbers plates on the dash or anything on the gt500. Like the terminators had. they were limited production.

They were?
I dont think so.

chuckstang

Established Member

LOL

The Terminators were not limited either, but you are correct, less were built. There are no numbered plates on the Terminators. The GT500s do have some special numbering. Granted I had to pay $300 for mine to Mr. Shelby's fund but the GT500s are much better documented, due to the fact that it is a Shelby and there are many different packages in which gives you a CSM#

The Terminator was all SVT and Ford, while the new Cobra's, GT500s, are SVT, Ford, and Shelby

It is awsome that they did not keep this car limited, I say that because the car keeps improving every year and 2011 will be huge!

MiamiSnake

Established Member
I am waiting for someone with a Black GT500 to drop in the 32 to 34 grand. I can't find one in that [rice range. I will not pay high 30's for a GT500 thats for sure. Are the internals in the GT500s as strong as the Terminators?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
just got our black coupe with blue striping and stitching in

sick as hell

can do at $1500 over

beef
513-478-1965

10gt500a.jpg

10gt500b.jpg

10gt500c.jpg

10gt500d.jpg

10gt500e.jpg

Mustang_Racer

Established Member
I think the days of paying over sticker are long gone. I know I paid way over for my 07 when I bought it. SO last week when I ordered my 2010, We worked up the deal at 1500 under sticker. Now I just have to wait. Oh Yea, and sell my 07.

War Eagle

Established Member
Car Color

just got our black coupe with blue striping and stitching in

sick as hell

can do at $1500 over

beef
513-478-1965

10gt500a.jpg

10gt500b.jpg

img]http://www.new-used-ford-cars-trucks-for-sale-bankruptcy-special-financing.com/10gt500c.jpg[/img]

10gt500d.jpg

10gt500e.jpg

Beef,

Sorrry Man but I think there may be three people in the country that want that color combination. Also without the new HIDs it dates the car, they just don't look like a 2010 with the old style headlamps.

Users who are viewing this thread