GT500 Sightings. Post 'em in here!

boss5592

Established Member
the black one is at ray skillmans performance ford in greenwood IN and was sold for around 60K
the alloy grey one was at inskeep ford in greenfield IN and was on the car carrier going to another dealership.

BTW one of my buddies has ordered a all black shelby and should be in by the end of the month.

http://www.picturetrail.com/bossman302

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Ok Guys:

It seems lately, we have an awful lot of threads saying "I saw a GT500". No Doubt there are people that get excited about seeing them because they are such a rare sight right now. Once they REALLY hit the streets more and more of these sightings will be posted up. So in an effort to consolidate these individual threads, I've created this one.

I'll make this a sticky for a while.

Post 'em up!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
sunday 8/6, laguna beach, ca, parked downtown

black on black vert, stripe delete, bought from sunset ford westminster (temp registration sticker)

CaDDy

Banned
Blue Shelby with (Tungsten) or possibly white Stripes (It was dark out).

Dining at DeMarco's Restaurant about a week ago in the Addison strip mall. I pulled over to check out the car as it was the First Gt500 I had seen on the street.

Drove by later (in my 05 GT) with my buddy (in his 04 Cobra) but the guy was still inside.

The very next day a Silver c6 Z06 was in the exact same spot... whole lotta big ballers like to eat there.

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Spotted a Red with white stripes on a trailor heading down Interstate 44. No camera :(

Last edited:

TSparky21

Established Member
Just saw white with blue stripes at dealership

I had to check ford dealership to see if they had Shelby and they did had one. I was soo happy to see it in person as I'm telling you it looks soo damn better then I've seen them on internet. I know some people don't like the rims and the hood but it seems to fit in so well. I was surpirsed they didn't mark it as high as expected which is at 45,000. I know some of you are dying to get one and take this advantage of the price. If you want to know where and please feel free to pm me.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I saw a red convertible this past weekend at a local Mustang car show in Austin, TX. OMG this thing is a beauty. :bowdown: This car looks better than any pictures. The only thing it needs is a set of lowering springs.

Last edited:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Saw an Orange Vert last Sunday at Ricky & Ronnie's in Torrance with no side stripes.....didn't like the color...but quality looked top notch.

Last edited:

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
I saw one in VA.Beach It was at the fire station on 17th st. around noonish. I drove past and saw it in the parking lot. It was an all white coupe. It looked clean, but it is just to "plain" looking for me. I think that it needed more color or something, but then again it isn't my car so it doesn't matter. I tried to get my wife to stop so I get get a better look, but she wouldn't. LOL

Vette Slapper

Established Member
Yes Yesterday At Future Ford In The Roseville Auto Mall In Roseville California! Msrp Was $44,000 Dealer Mark Up $65,000 Total For The Car Is $109,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can You Believe That Shit! What An F...ing Rip Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Future Ford Can Kiss My Ass!!!!!

2K4 SVT

Established Member
Red Coupe with white stripe

I went to take my 04 cobra in to the shop for the last recall and there it was..... a "hot of the delivery truck" red shelby with white stripes still in its wrapping. I must say I have been a bit skeptical, but seeing it in person made me wish I had the $$$$. It looked absolutely awesome!! I ran home to get the camera, but by the time I got back, the buyer had already come by and taken it away. I know the service manager and he said it went for just above $60k. wow. I like it, but not for that much. My '04 will be just fine. This one was in Bountiful, UT.

Users who are viewing this thread