GT500 Sightings. Post 'em in here!

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
i work for ford we have only gotten two. a red one with white stripes and a black one with dark gray stripes

DanVoels

Mustang Addict
Established Member
pretttty

I just picked my up GT today, and there are two beautiful cars at McRee Ford in Dickinson, Texas right now:

White Shelby GT500 with blue racing stripes (vinyl FTL, though.. yuck)

and a baby blue Ford GT... going for $200k....... didn't care for the color, but omg I would take it......... retirement present maybe, after the kids are done with college. Heh......

redline

Established Member
see my first shelby today

wow is what i thought i was having my 03 cobra pcm reflashed. so the wife and i were looking at the saleens there and behold on the showroom was a grabber orange vert. very nice .sticker was 47995.

Miamifan1354

De Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Saw my first one today too. Drove by the dealership and it was just sitting on the lot. Sticker was around 45 and the guy told me they wanted 15 over that. White with blue stripes. They wouldn't even let me look under the hood, but I could tell someone had driven it a bit. They put site shine on the car and it was all over behind the wheels. They also had two saleens and a Ford GT in the showroom.

Krazy4u2

Established Member
Spotted a Red w/ White stripes in Upland,Ca on Euclid Ave. That is the first time I have actually seen one in person, very nice ( needs to be lowered a little is all), sounds great.

Wintermute

Banned
Saw a red vert at Advantage, owned by, of course the owner of the dealer ship. No stripes, black top, horribly unimpressive looking. I followed it out of the lot. Exhaust sounded pretty decent, but needed to be modded.

This is the dealership that told me I will never get a Shelby in the next two years, so I should just go ahead and by an N/A Saleen that costs 3K more than Shelby MSRP.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
My buddy's 07 GT500 at a little get together at Valley Forge Park on Sept. 9th.
gtg006.jpg

gtg007.jpg

gtg016.jpg

Dior55

Established Member
I was cruising along side a red convertible GT500, no stripes, in Bedford, NY (Westchester County) last week. Car had Michigan plates on her!!!

Car was definitely being driven "casually". When I pulled up along side her to give the thumbs up, EEEEK -- the driver is about 80+ years old (I'm not embellishing!!) His "bride" in the passenger seat looked like she was 85 -- but it was hard to tell as her head just about came up to the side window!!!!!

WTF????? Two geriatrics driving a 500 HP car like a Toyota Tercel 1500 miles from their home state?????

Now I've seen it all.

todd abbott

Established Member
Red Shelby on Park Ave Movie shoot

Just figured I'd share, I'm in NYC this weekend with my family as I'm walking past Grand central today I notice a small crowd and a large section of Park Ave. shut down, I soon realized it was for a film set as they have a new red Shelby making 0-80+ mph passes down a close Park Ave. which as far as I'm concerened was pretty cool- to see a dam near vacant Park Ave. and see my first Shelby on the road making passes in mid town. As for what film or commercial I asked around as did everyone else, but there were no awnsers to be found. :rockon: Todd

Jizabel-GT

Established Member
Seen one at Daytona, Right Roast cruize in. Black w/strip delete, but still had rocker stripes....I didn't care for it. Blue and white still my favorite.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Saw a black vert with thugsen side stripes. The rear end wasnt asagressive looking as the terminators, but the front end looked mean! I hate to say it, but i really like the way the stock rims look in person.:dw:

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Saw another one. White with blue stripes heading North on the 71 Freeway in Pomona. It was on a Truck Car Carrier. Nothing but explores and the Gt500 was the last car in the bottom. Couldn't take any pictures I had to make a turn.

lelady

Lurks-a-lot
Established Member
I have GT500's signed up for the SVTOA on track performance driving clinic that is being held at Buttonwillow Raceway on November 3 - 5. I was out there today (Buttonwillow) and saw a black with grey stripes - nice....

MADGREEK

Established Member
lelady said:
I have GT500's signed up for the SVTOA on track performance driving clinic that is being held at Buttonwillow Raceway on November 3 - 5. I was out there today (Buttonwillow) and saw a black with grey stripes - nice....

sign my girlfriend up and our tungsten grey gt500 for buttonwillow. she lives in santa clarita thats were the shelby is. if you want to stop by and see email

AZROUSH01

Established Member
Always a red GT-500 and black GT-500 at McDonalds in Scottsdale on Saturday nights....sweet cars !!! They both purchased them with out a pre-order, and paid in the vacinity of $58,000 for them....

My 03' Cobra would probably take them in the 1/4 mile....a lot of $$$ for an engine.

aaandht

Established Member
Bergen Community College, I was pulling out of the parking lot to end up behind one. Sweet sounding car. Would have been better had the rap music not played over the exhaust :)

Users who are viewing this thread