GT500 Sightings. Post 'em in here!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
GT500 in Newark, Ohio?(not important, ignore at will to those not in the area)

saw my first shelby GT500 today in newark, ohio on 21st street. it was a white on red coupe, just curious if it was anyone that goes here. looked great, pictures do not do it justice!

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I saw one here in town a while back when I got lost in a maze of a neighborhood that I wasn't familiar with. It was a red coupe with silver stripes, just chillin in the driveway. That was the first and only time I've seen that combo. I guess I could go try to take pics of it someday.

SVECobraR

Established Member
3 GT500's in Fullerton, Ca

I don't know if its still hard to locate these cars but yesterday when i was towing a car to McCoy Mills Ford in fullerton i saw that they had 3 GT500's in the showroom. They were black, white, and red; with white, blue and white stripes respectively. I'm guessing they want a grip or else they wouldn't be there. If anyone knows anything about the price please post up, otherwise i was just posting to let potential buyers know.

!!!PainTrain!!!

Mattis for POTUS
Established Member
Saw two of them at a local car show/meeting. Both coupes. One red with white stripes and the other just all red.

aaandht

Established Member
Red with white stripes GT500 in bergenfield NJ on Washington Ave. I was on a trek gazing at it.

snake134

i saw a white gt500 VERT in south-eastern michigan goin down grand river avenue

edit: it had a stripe delete

Last edited:

Garlin

Established Member
Came upon a white with blue stripes yesterday in Northville Mi. while in my
2000 R. Did not have a good start but ran first thru fourth with him before we caught traffic. Boy would I have liked a video of that. Followed him down to 7 mile where he turned left and I went right. Hope I see him around again. I sure would like a closer look. It sounded awesome. The guy driving it had one big grin on his face. Well back to the Cobra R forum.
Garlin:rolling:

F8L-BITE

I've seen 6 since they came out 2 red 1 silver 1 white 1 blue and a black one they were great the cool thing was they were all in my hometown in joneboro arkansas expect one of the red ones i saw in los angeles california

michaelm

Established Member
Gt500

Here is mine.

I am looking for a 00R.

MM
IM000644.jpg

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
I'm going to unstick this thread because seeing a GT500 is not a big thing any more. They're everywhere! :pepper:
Personally - I have yet to see one on the road (saw one at a dealership though - one sexy bitch it is :thumbsup: ). They may be everywhere, but it's pretty apparent that out here in the Bay Area... they must all be in garages :poke:

chuckstang

Established Member
Seeing any year Cobra is a rarity IMO, the GT500 is even more so.

Im pretty sure I will not run into many Black coupes stripe delete in my area :D

Users who are viewing this thread