GT500 vs M4

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
AWD proved to be a big factor, but the top end grunt of the GT-500 was too much. I'd be very happy with either of this awesome cars.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
AWD is a killer. GT500 started to put in some work after that AWD advantage wore off.

kaz109

Established Member
AWD is a killer. GT500 started to put in some work after that AWD advantage wore off.
I knew the M4 would get it on the launch because the old wheel drive I knew the GT 500 would catch it because of the power difference in the top end But what I didn’t expect was the in Florida to hold a higher G through the turn

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I knew the M4 would get it on the launch because the old wheel drive I knew the GT 500 would catch it because of the power difference in the top end But what I didn’t expect was the in Florida to hold a higher G through the turn

Engrish translation?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Engrish translation?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
PBxNekJ__400x400.jpeg

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
"Dang ol, I dunno man"

Pretty impressive considering the power difference but AWD vs high power RWD on factory tires. Maybe my view is skewed cause it's what I do but anyone with that power and pushing it is going to run a R compound or very close to it. Stock tires and traction control is slow compared to good tires and driver.

Car and Driver disagrees but also run mid 11s I dunno only an opinion, I don't have one.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Last edited:

robvas

Established Member
A damn tenth

I just put some 285 4S's on my car and I'm very impressed with them. No drama just hooked on a second gear roll

Users who are viewing this thread