Guy in backyard

FIVEHOE

Established Member
LOL, only faggits, women, and swimmers shave their legs.

That TX guy just went full robert downie jr.

NinjaBum

Established Member
People are brazen these days. Last year I was staying with my folks and when my dad woke up he walked by the window and sees some vato standing in the backyard taking a piss. Gets done and promptly walks back to the back shed to continue rummaging around. There is no view of the shed from the house windows. If he hadn't have decided he was cool to take a piss right by their bedroom window he wouldn't have been greeted by some deputies with M4s a few minutes later.

Some people are just stupid.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Guy was probably just going to steal your gas but someone who will do that will steal other shit and he saw a quad sitting outside. No great way to handle it. Two sides, go outside with the gun and look like they guy not to rob. Unless you aren't home because now you're the house that also has guns to steal.

Zemedic's photo is cool.

Zemedici

Established Member
Zemedici's photo is cool.

Thanks brotha. Zemedici mod :beer: hahaha not for everyone but it's easy access and quick if I need it, rather than reaching for the console And seeing as a 1911 is too bulky to conceal carry I hadda put it somewhere :-D

Last edited:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
LoL couldn't be more wrong.

dN0th7B.jpg

Shouldn't make assumptions, my friend.

Why have a 1911 at the ready if it isn't cocked & locked?

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
It is normally, just racked it today because my car was in my dealership shop with people getting in and out of my car, didn't want something to happen. I got you :beer:

Haha, I'm sure it's a surprise for other people when they get in. :beer:

Zemedici

Established Member
Haha, I'm sure it's a surprise for other people when they get in. :beer:

Exactly! Hahah didn't want something to happen. Lot of people go to get in to move the car or whatever, see it, their eyes get all big, and go 'uh you move the car' hahaha

And you cant really see it from outside the car, so it's a win win. In a Serpa quick release holster.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
You woke up to learn about somebody snooping around your backyard at night and instead of grabbing the gun you own for exactly this sort of situation, you decide to just walk outside unarmed to confront a suspicious person on your back porch??? Then you wait hours to call the police and report that somebody was trespassing on your back porch in the dead of the night..

OP, you should be thankful you met a dumb criminal.

Users who are viewing this thread