H.R. Giger - Dead

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/13/hr-giger-dead-alien-artist_n_5314408.html

BERLIN (AP) — Swiss artist H.R. Giger, who designed the creature in Ridley Scott's sci-fi horror classic "Alien," has died at age 74 from injuries suffered in a fall, his museum said Tuesday.

hr_giger_at_work.jpg

RIP

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen and enjoyed all of the Alien movies, but didn't know the artist's name. Always sad to hear of someone like this passing. He did an awesome job with the design!

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
He was a sick/weird bastard obsessed with vags and dicks ... but the world wont be as weird with him gone now. This sucks for the Aliens franchise too because you know it wont be as crazy without him.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
He gave me many of my first several nightmares. One was being trapped in a long cave with Aliens chasing me and i ducked away from them and the "Newborn" was waiting for me at the end. He was talented and obsessed with Genitalia. But you see the influence it has on his works of art.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
What? Damn, was hoping he would work on the paradise set of prometheus :(

oldmodman

Established Member
RIP.

The world need more artists that are willing to paint things that get them blasted by most of the artistic community.

I have a big coffee table book he published about 30 years ago. Strangest, weirdest stuff you have ever seen.

All my friend's liked it too.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
RIP.

The world need more artists that are willing to paint things that get them blasted by most of the artistic community.

I have a big coffee table book he published about 30 years ago. Strangest, weirdest stuff you have ever seen.

All my friend's liked it too.
I agree completely.
Do you happen to know the name of that book?

Users who are viewing this thread