Had a ball last night....

VegasMichael

Established Member
Literally. Was celebrating the end of my 29th year of teaching and found this in the can. WTF.
520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=sbTN8HOISv4AX_-yg-M&_nc_ht=scontent.flas1-2.jpg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Okay, Nick schooled me and I did some googling. The ball is actually supposed to be there. I never had canned Guinness before. Not really a fan of this particular process although the beer was tasty.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Okay, Nick schooled me and I did some googling. The ball is actually supposed to be there. I never had canned Guinness before. Not really a fan of this particular process although the beer was tasty.

I had to Google myself. I don't drink canned beer. I've never see one in person.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love Guinness. To me, the first best way to drink Guinness is at the factory in Ireland. Second best? Out of the can. LOL. Poured into a glass, of course. I'm not a complete heathen.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I love Guinness. To me, the first best way to drink Guinness is at the factory in Ireland. Second best? Out of the can. LOL. Poured into a glass, of course. I'm not a complete heathen.
I was halfway through the can when I felt something bouncing around in the can. I dumped the rest of the beer and cut open the can and said what the F? I kind of feel like an idiot now. lol

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that's something I had never heard of. You learn something new every day. I'm definitely going to have to pick up a six-pack soon. In all my life I've never had a Guinness. Seems I'm missing out. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread