Handgun opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
WOLFGANGSTA said:
yep, but that will be the least of my problems if I am ever forced to use it. :coolman:

It wont be your main problem right away, but after the dust settles it will become your main problem.

TacticalKaos

Established Member
ElGato said:
Hell, why wait that long.

Get the Barrett .50 cal and take them out when they're leaving THIER house :)

Because I have a bad sense of judgement and I love to shoot. I'd get in way to much trouble.

METHICAL

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
It wont be your main problem right away, but after the dust settles it will become your main problem.

It might be right away if the wrong person sees this. Remember, the ATF was after Randy Weaver because of untaxed short barreled shotguns. In AZ, any legal weapon can be carried concealed with a CCW. That little Mossberg would make a mean stopper, and could carry ok under the right garment. Don't leave home without your tax stamp though.

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
METHICAL said:
It might be right away if the wrong person sees this. Remember, the ATF was after Randy Weaver because of untaxed short barreled shotguns. In AZ, any legal weapon can be carried concealed with a CCW. That little Mossberg would make a mean stopper, and could carry ok under the right garment. Don't leave home without your tax stamp though.

Exactly.

Ive got an 870 Marine Mag w/ an 18" barrel and I couldnt see having anything shorter up there. Even for a close quarter situation, it still puts enough space between me and the intruder...and there's 4 other backups (2 dogs, and 2 handguns lol)

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I've been target shooting a few times recently with a buddy's 9mm Glock and it is very smooth. I would recommend a .40 tho as it does have more stopping power but not as much kick as a .45.

MusPoontang

Banned
I carry a black RUBBER gun. Looks real enough for bluffing purposes. But I also keep a whoomping stick for any solid contact.

I can't have a gun and I am against deadly voilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread