Hellcat Grand Cherokee could be on the way.

Rotzs99

Established Member
Jeep SRT Hellcat Trackhawk Grand Cherokee.

Woooooow. Sounds like an identity crisis to me.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I'm looking at hellcats or 13-14 shelbys next year this time when my insurance drops, this makes it even harder. I wonder what the cost will be? GC is already like 30k more then the srt8 challenger in 2014

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I'm looking at hellcats or 13-14 shelbys next year this time when my insurance drops, this makes it even harder. I wonder what the cost will be? GC is already like 30k more then the srt8 challenger in 2014

2014 SRT Grand Cherokee started at like 64K. I would guess starting point is 67k ish.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Jeeps 4 wheel drive can't handle that much horsepower. I like Jeeps and have a GC but once they are out of warranty I'm scared every-time I drive it that something is gonna break. Car thunks and thuds all over the place when it shouldn't. 707hp would cause self destruct in 15k or less.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
2014 SRT Grand Cherokee started at like 64K. I would guess starting point is 67k ish.

I'd imagine it would run more than that. If this forum is any indication, the GC brings a lot more interest than any other offerings by the SRT crew. Supply and demand.

I remember one of my customers a few year back bought a brand new SRT8 GC and he paid 80K out the door fully optioned. Then he bitched about it getting 8 mpg lol.

This is the only SRT vehicle I would consider but it costs wayyyy too much.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I like what dodge/Chrysler is doing. Unlike ford with the ecoboost, dodge is just basically saying **** your economical vehicles, **** pollution, and theyre out there laying pipe on the competition. Its probably the most american concept out right now. And its ****ing awesome. 707hp grand cherokee... why? Because they ****ing can!!! And its fantastic! Everyone should be taking notes from these guys.

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member
I like what dodge/Chrysler is doing. Unlike ford with the ecoboost, dodge is just basically saying **** your economical vehicles, **** pollution, and theyre out there laying pipe on the competition. Its probably the most american concept out right now. And its ****ing awesome. 707hp grand cherokee... why? Because they ****ing can!!! And its fantastic! Everyone should be taking notes from these guys.

**** yeah!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
who cares what it's called, a 707 hp Grand Cherokee would be awesome lol.

You are SO right! It would be totally awesome. I can hardly imagine a 707hp GC. But it would be a real dream come true for a lot of Grand Cherokee SRT fans. :eek: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread