Hello everyone!!!

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
So I used to be on these forums back in early 2000 years, since I had so much more exposure to it (Used to live in New Jersey since I was 6 to like 19) But when I moved to Canada... there were so many darn rice cooking drivers with their disgusting sounding Civics, and other should-be-illegal-to-drive cars. But anyway, I bought a Fox Body 87 and built a 306 for it, sold it after a best run of 13.8@101MPH... Then... I somehow pondered into a Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE for a few summers, this car was amazing fun to drive and just a BEAUTIFUL CAR... well mine had to be the best one in Canada :p But ladies and gentleman... and Canadians, I AM BACK... BOUGHT ME SELF A 2011 GT500. Thanks to a Floridian, I saved a fortune buying it from back home!

2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
-Coupe w/Black Exterior + Stripe Delete
-SVT Track Pack
-Navigation
-Glass Roof
-Me Driving @ Track

Any other local people with similar cars in my area??

I was suppose to get a 2011 GT500 in Kona Blue, stripe delete, and metal roof, but long story short, ended up with this one... was kind of hesitant to get glass roof, but I got a great price... and I wanted a Black Cobra over the Blue. What do you all think of the overall exterior look IN PERSON with a glass roof?

MARCH 1st, she will be home.

heatsoaked12

Established Member
March 1st 12 am I'll see you at Burnhamthorpe and Tomken at the lights and see what you got:burnout: Just kidding, congrats!! I'm only fifteen minutes north of you:rockon:

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

So I used to be on these forums back in early 2000 years, since I had so much more exposure to it (Used to live in New Jersey since I was 6 to like 19) But when I moved to Canada... there were so many darn rice cooking drivers with their disgusting sounding Civics, and other should-be-illegal-to-drive cars. But anyway, I bought a Fox Body 87 and built a 306 for it, sold it after a best run of 13.8@101MPH... Then... I somehow pondered into a Nissan Altima Coupe 3.5SE for a few summers, this car was amazing fun to drive and just a BEAUTIFUL CAR... well mine had to be the best one in Canada :p But ladies and gentleman... and Canadians, I AM BACK... BOUGHT ME SELF A 2011 GT500. Thanks to a Floridian, I saved a fortune buying it from back home!

2011 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
-Coupe w/Black Exterior + Stripe Delete
-SVT Track Pack
-Navigation
-Glass Roof
-Me Driving @ Track

Any other local people with similar cars in my area??

I was suppose to get a 2011 GT500 in Kona Blue, stripe delete, and metal roof, but long story short, ended up with this one... was kind of hesitant to get glass roof, but I got a great price... and I wanted a Black Cobra over the Blue. What do you all think of the overall exterior look IN PERSON with a glass roof?

MARCH 1st, she will be home.

Welcome aboard!!

AlanSVT

Established Member
Ok things to know....

only use amsoil and pick up a heat exchanger from van.

If you follow this advice you will survive on svtp.

Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GLASSTOPGT500

Established Member
March 1st 12 am I'll see you at Burnhamthorpe and Tompken at the lights and see what you got:burnout: Just kidding, congrats!! I'm only fifteen minutes north of you:rockon:

Nice, yeah I wonder if I ever seen yours around town! But I am sure there will be some meetage in the future...hope your tires are as new as mine! lol

Ok things to know....

only use amsoil and pick up a heat exchanger from van.

If you follow this advice you will survive on svtp.

Welcome back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used Amsoil before, it definetly seemed to stay in shape from how the engine felt longer then even Royal purple in my past altima coupe (3.5 engine) but I just dont see it lasting as long as they say... sooooo could I start using something that I can find without having to search the world... SUCH AS Mobile 1, Redline, etc?
.........I have used Royal Purple since I was born

andddd OFCOURSE... pics
these pics are from the email I got from Peter, from Legendary Motor Cars in Georgetown, ON (where I purchased the car) from his car search in order to find my new gt500 but its in Florida... but here is a start!! Not to worry in March this will be superrr high RES

BeforeDelivery1.png

BeforeDelivery2.png

BeforeDelivery3.png

BeforeDelivery4.png

BeforeDelivery5.png

BeforeDelivery6.png

BeforeDelivery7.png

BeforeDelivery8.png

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
Nice, yeah I wonder if I ever seen yours around town! But I am sure there will be some meetage in the future...hope your tires are as new as mine! lol

I have used Amsoil before, it definetly seemed to stay in shape from how the engine felt longer then even Royal purple in my past altima coupe (3.5 engine) but I just dont see it lasting as long as they say... sooooo could I start using something that I can find without having to search the world... SUCH AS Mobile 1, Redline, etc?
.........I have used Royal Purple since I was born

andddd OFCOURSE... pics
these pics are from the email I got from Peter, from Legendary Motor Cars in Georgetown, ON (where I purchased the car) from his car search in order to find my new gt500 but its in Florida... but here is a start!! Not to worry in March this will be superrr high RES

BeforeDelivery1.png

BeforeDelivery2.png

BeforeDelivery3.png

BeforeDelivery4.png

BeforeDelivery5.png

BeforeDelivery6.png

BeforeDelivery7.png

BeforeDelivery8.png

love the color:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread