Hello from Florida!

JasonSnake

Established Member
Awesome! Another Tampa resident. I've been living in Tampa off and on for the last 11 years but decided to move in across the Gandy bridge in St Pete because I work there now. Welcome to SVTP! 8)

03SVTGRL

Established Member
Awesome! Another Tampa resident. I've been living in Tampa off and on for the last 11 years but decided to move in across the Gandy bridge in St Pete because I work there now. Welcome to SVTP! 8)
Good deal! I grew up in the Tampa Bay area, and have been here in Tampa for about 4 years now! I'll see you around!

nothing really crazy with the car other than finally getting it to a shop that works on mustangs....put down 568RWHP on low boost im turning it up to 25 LB's after my auto swap is done

Nice! You're going to be boosting the hell out of that thing! What shop are you at?

JasonSnake

Established Member
Yessir! He's tuning the beast for me.....and more recently did my springs/exhaust. He does great work!

Do they do full custom exhaust too? There aren't many co's out there that make catbacks for TBirds :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP Meghan! That's an awesome '03 Cobra you have there. Great stance. Nice wheels. Nice mods! Enjoy your stay here, and continue to enjoy driving your Cobra. :beer:

03SVTGRL

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP Meghan! That's an awesome '03 Cobra you have there. Great stance. Nice wheels. Nice mods! Enjoy your stay here, and continue to enjoy driving your Cobra. :beer:

Thanks CobraBob! It will not be a problem at all! :thumbsup:

VICVAZ

Banned
Yep! I think I've been on Need2Speed for about 4 years now....and I've met a lot of great people on Mafia! I kind of faded out of the car scene for a bit, but now I'm back! :)

the mafia...man havent talked to some of them in a while... i use to head to dead hookers all the time with them... well welcome to svt performance.....:pepper:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Is there really a good car scene in Tampa? I'm debating moving there when I get my Cobra. My brother lives in Wesley Chapel and my dad is buried in Bushnell so Tampa would be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread