Votes: 7 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I gave it a 4 at first glance. Interior definitely makes it a 5. That's the kind of house I hope to have in a few years. Something with a decent driveway, really nice garage, great finishes inside and a nice patio for entertaining.

Congrats on the purchase!! Especially the garage haha.

RSbeast

Established Member
There's either some nit picky paupers in here or I am severely broke for the website I am on.

I gave it a 4 based on subjective colors ( I think there's too much brown) and the lack of landscaping; BUT that is a very very nice looking home; one that I'll surely never afford.

Congrats on your purchase!

I'm nervous over affording the $120k one I'd like to buy this spring :(

jblood37

Established Member
I gave it a 2 for curb appeal. I don't think the house flows at all on the exterior. On the flipside the interior is spot on! I'd rate that a 5 if that was included in the poll! Just not sure why they went with the yellowish island and cabinet under the sink?

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I thought this home could be absolutely beautiful but the brick/stone/shingle combo looks hideous

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That's a nice ****in' shack and I, for one, think the curb appeal is pretty strong. I gave it a 4.

There's either some nit picky paupers in here or I am severely broke for the website I am on.

I gave it a 4 based on subjective colors ( I think there's too much brown) and the lack of landscaping; BUT that is a very very nice looking home; one that I'll surely never afford.

Congrats on your purchase!

This!! That house is SICK!!!

slidai

Established Member
I have hardwood floors throughout my house and I hate them. They look nice but the dust is just silly. Don't get me wrong, your place looks great. As for the curb appeal, I'd need to see a wider view of the yard to really make a better decision.

nonliberal

Established Member
Love the interior, not really digging making a hard left turn to enter garage, but thats something that will take only a couple days getting used too.
I gave it a 3 based on the first pic, but with the interior I would change it to a 4 if I could.
Enjoy the new house!!

40mpgH8r

Cobra Newb
Established Member
I don't give a shit about the outside. It's what's under the hood for me. Three car garage and a REALLY nice interior gave it a "5" from me. Although, I would need carpet in my bedroom and man cave for sure.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Sometimes I see homes in the rest of the country like this that go for a measly $200-250k and rethink why I live in CA.

You cant touch a shanty here in socal for that on two incomes, but it gets you a mansion in bfe on one.

Jack

Established Member
I have hardwood floors throughout my house and I hate them. They look nice but the dust is just silly. Don't get me wrong, your place looks great. As for the curb appeal, I'd need to see a wider view of the yard to really make a better decision.

My youngest has really bad allergies to various things. So hardwood is preferred over carpeting.

Jack

Established Member
Sometimes I see homes in the rest of the country like this that go for a measly $200-250k and rethink why I live in CA.

You cant touch a shanty here in socal for that on two incomes, but it gets you a mansion in bfe on one.

From 2010 through 2012 we lived in the San Francisco Bay area in one of the most expensive zip codes in the United States, 94507 so I can relate. We lived in a 1.6M 2,600sqft 3 bedroom ranch with a great view and back yard.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member

so would you rather the dust embed itself int he carpet instead? Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. Wood floors are much better for allergies and a clean house.

allister

Established Member
I love it! It has a good bit of character which is hard to find in newer homes these days. Had I built the house, I probably would have chosen a different stone (or not done the stone at all and just left brick) but other than that and the landscaping (maybe pics were taken in winter? haha) I think it's a beautiful home. Congrats!!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
LoL... Only in SVTP does a house like this get ranked a 3 and below...

I give it a 5. Awesome set up, would live there in a heartbeat.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
LoL... Only in SVTP does a house like this get ranked a 3 and below...

I give it a 5. Awesome set up, would live there in a heartbeat.

So much this.

Everyone must live in huge mansions and wipe their ass with hundi's.

Grats on the new purchase OP! I'd take that house anyday of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread