Here it is Shelby GT

CobraKindaGuy

Established Member
asperformance said:
....And as for shelby installling headers, thier is really no need on a stock motor, hell even a SC motor. The Ford maniflods flow etremely well, pluse the 4.6 doesn't have much torque as it is, you woudl want to keep some back pressure on it. Putting big hearders on the new 4.6 really doesn't help. So to me it would just be wasted money. My first 03 I bought new runs 10,30's at 136 MPH with stock exhaust manifolds on it. The price on the shelby g.t would just go up if he would have installed headers and that would just give ppeople more stuff to complain about.

I put the FR shorties on my 06 Mustang GT. I think it was worth the pain and suffering. I have gained 1.7 miles per gallon of fuel. The sound of the engine was a little louder and deeper. The freer flow did seem to have a noticeable positive effect on WOT response.

The ceramic coatings of the shorties make them standout though it is buried under everything. What you can see of the headers looks nice compared to the rusted cast-iron of the stock manifolds.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm the one that started the original thread in here and I just heard that the A-Hole Dealership raised the price another $5,000 because everyone else was asking this. Stupid, stupid, stupid people! Bet your ass I won't be buying anything there!

Users who are viewing this thread