HID's

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
i ordered fogs from DDM about 7 weeks ago and they were on backorder at that time hence the longer delivery time. I bought some fogs from them for my wifes hummer 2 weeks ago and they came in a week.

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
I hope i have no problems with the DDM's my wife ordered for me a week and a half ago. I still havent gotten them. When she checks their status it still says that they are being processed. WTF?

same here....ordered on the 16th and nothing yet. Hope they get here soon.

sonicmach1

Established Member
I solved my issue - a defective Xentec slim ballast (no big surprise that the ballast was bad).

The kicker is how I found out it was bad. Due to the non-existant HID_Guy support of my brand new kit :shrug: , I resorted to having to buy another $40 ballast **on my own** from another company. So much for support and a warranty!

I hooked it up and the light worked. I can now drive with two headlights on finally. :thumbsup:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
According to ddm tunings website they had an issue with customs on their last order and kits are taking an extra 5-7 days

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I checked my order on their site today. Finally says order completed i should have them by Monday. I just hope their product is better than their processing department. I guess i can't complain still paying half of what i paid for my first set for my F350.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I checked my order on their site today. Finally says order completed i should have them by Monday. I just hope their product is better than their processing department. I guess i can't complain still paying half of what i paid for my first set for my F350.

nice! I have a set of their hids for my fogs in my cobra and in my hummer. so far so good

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
finished mine this weekend...

590ed198.jpg

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member

lucky you. Mine still haven't shipped. :nono: I might have to call and see what the deal is already.

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
Checked again this am. They finally shipped and should be here on the 6th.:pepper: BTW for those that used the DDM kits what wires had to be swapped? I know there was a diagram somewhere but I lost the thread. thanks

Last edited:

20SVT03

Wishin for that KB!
Established Member
I finally recieved mine on Saturday. So far the quality looks great. As soon as the car comes back from the body shop to have the new 95 cobra R hood installed, ill be installing the lights. I cant wait Im so jeleous of you guys. looks good 5spd07gt

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
I got the 5K H10/9007 High/Lows installed today. Really easy install, excellent quality. You really can't go wrong for the price. I got a few pics and will try to post them tomorrow.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I got the 5K H10/9007 High/Lows installed today. Really easy install, excellent quality. You really can't go wrong for the price. I got a few pics and will try to post them tomorrow.

in what order did you plug the pins in the headlight harness? referring to the white, red, and black wire (i think those were the colors). I just noticed when i switch to high beams the lights go off.

ram360

Running on 7 Cylinders
Established Member
in what order did you plug the pins in the headlight harness? referring to the white, red, and black wire (i think those were the colors). I just noticed when i switch to high beams the lights go off.

I did mine just like this...Image on the right. That order is with the plug facing you.

ddmhid.png

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I did mine just like this...Image on the right. That order is with the plug facing you.

ddmhid.png

thanks! i'll check out how i have mine tonite. when you say plug facing you is that the stock plug or ddm plug?

Users who are viewing this thread