HID's

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Mine are't installed yet, I just bought them cause of the sale.

I never thought about the 9007 NOT having both....... :read:

Oh well, I never use the Hi's on the cobra anyway......

AZCobraCMDR

Established Member
Oh ok.

But do you know if they sell the hi/low together? I hear some of them only have the low beam.

Yes. If you pay $20 more, you get what is called bi-xenon bulbs, which means a single bulb with two different output levels (high and low beams).

Anyone do the cheaper Apexcone Raptor V2 rather than the high-speed looking slim ballast kit? Thoughts?

Jrock909

Established Member
Guys on those kits from DDMtuning are they illegal to use on the highways or streets and do you have to aim these lights after installing the kit?

Thanks,
Jason

2003snake

Established Member
The kit from HID Guy - does anyone have any links to the complete kit for hi/lo and Fogs for BOTH sides? Looking for an 6 or 8k kit....

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Crappy cell pic. And yes I installed them in the pouring-ass rain. I wanted them done for the driving I gotta do this week. :beer:

6K Lows/Fogs

Last edited:

AZCobraCMDR

Established Member
Crappy cell pic. And yes I installed them in the pouring-ass rain. I wanted them done for the driving I gotta do this week. :beer:

6K Lows/Fogs

I like it! I just ordered my DDM 6k 9007 high/lows and H10 fogs. Can't believe how cheap. I can litterally return my Sylvania Silver-Star bulbs and almost break even on the headlights! Crazy!

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
I like it! I just ordered my DDM 6k 9007 high/lows and H10 fogs. Can't believe how cheap. I can litterally return my Sylvania Silver-Star bulbs and almost break even on the headlights! Crazy!

:beer:

I had those damn Silverstars on the cobra for about 2 minutes before I took em out and took 'em back. :nonono:

Classic case of QUALITY marketing on Sylvania's part. :read:

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
The kit from HID Guy - does anyone have any links to the complete kit for hi/lo and Fogs for BOTH sides? Looking for an 6 or 8k kit....

+1 I am also looking for the complete setup....

When I added all the stuff up (9007 HID kit+893 Fog kit) it was $245 after shipping. Does thaat sound about right for what u guys paid?

Last edited:

Tractionless1

Established Member
I've had great success with both my Motorcycle kit and Cobra kit by Mccullough (brand). Been on the bike vibrating the piss out of the components for 4+ years no hiccups. Been in the Cobra for 2.5 years no problems. I use a cheapy ebay kit for the fogs and have replaced 2 ballasts. You get what you pay for!!

Users who are viewing this thread