HID's

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
hey guys whats the best bang for the buck HID kit out there for our cobra's. im looking for both headlamp and foglamp kits. my buddy is running a kit from HID guy but im just wondering if theres anything eles out there. thanks in advance!

blackmagicmach

The PoPo
Established Member

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
ddmtuning.com right now has them for $50 each. Hi/Lo/Fog....

I just bought another set for my truck.

:beer:

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
I'll second DDMtuning.com. I have the kit from Stangmods on the Cobra and have had no issues with it, but have the DDMtuning kit on my bike and zero issues there for far far cheaper. Bought some ebay kit for my Explorer for a little less than DDMtuning, but have already had to replace a balast....with one from DDMtuning :D

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
HID guy.net is a great kit...he has lifetime warranty too, which has come in handy when a ballast after a year went bad...

ous2418

Established Member
wish you woulda hit me up over on hpj i had a brand new set from hidguy. id get them from them though they are very nice:rockon:

I have the kit from StangMods but there are cheaper alternatives out there. Had one ballast go bad on my fogs but it was replaced under warranty within a week.

mrose75

Established Member
Taking note.... I picked up an '06 Infiniti M35 (Sport of course) and it has the xenons.... Man, I won't even drive the Cobra in the dark anymore. It's night and day difference. I had lasik a few years back and it really f*cks with my night vision, I doubt I ever buy another car without the xenon/HID.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Taking note.... I picked up an '06 Infiniti M35 (Sport of course) and it has the xenons.... Man, I won't even drive the Cobra in the dark anymore. It's night and day difference. I had lasik a few years back and it really f*cks with my night vision, I doubt I ever buy another car without the xenon/HID.

Yes sir!!! This is the reason I dont have hids on my cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread