High Class White Trash

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Most of people here drive high pollutants but since your opinion is different from this case you get mad!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Most of people here drive high pollutants but since your opinion is different from this case you get mad!
37042437496_bc0e1a365c.jpg

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Ok, I'm off work now so let me say @Screw-Rice **** you man lol. While reading the comments to the video I saw someone post a link to her page. Curiosity got the best of me, I now regret it. Don't be surprised if she makes the news in the future, someone is going to beat her ass or kill her. Would you really want this psycho working with you? I now think she is mentally disabled after watching these videos. So since you brought this crazy bitch to our attention the rest of you have to suffer with me.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It does come off as boasting. Releasing a video like this opens herself up for an investigation. I can't tell if she qualifies for the benefits she's receiving or not but I hope she didn't falsify paperwork just to prove a point. They'll drop the hammer on her just to make a point as well if so.

One could only hope. You have wwaaayyyy more confidence if the govt bureaucracy than I do!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, I'm off work now so let me say @Screw-Rice **** you man lol. While reading the comments to the video I saw someone post a link to her page. Curiosity got the best of me, I now regret it. Don't be surprised if she makes the news in the future, someone is going to beat her ass or kill her. Would you really want this psycho working with you? I now think she is mentally disabled after watching these videos. So since you brought this crazy bitch to our attention the rest of you have to suffer with me.

Sick animal needs to be put down.

****s sake.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I wonder if our tax $ paid for her tits too? Or are they just the result of good genetics....
Either way, would motorboat.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member

Rule #1 of all social media, you never read the comments! You get in, and you get out.

Also
White-people-awkward-handshake.gif

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
In MA there was a fad where they were using their EBT card to buy cases of store brand soda. They were then driving around the back of the store, emptying out all the cases of soda, then returning the cans for 5c each for the cash.
****ing losers.​

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Can't imagine she'll make it much longer without getting punched in the mouth.
I hope it's more than that.

In MA there was a fad where they were using their EBT card to buy cases of store brand soda. They were then driving around the back of the store, emptying out all the cases of soda, then returning the cans for 5c each for the cash.
****ing losers.​
Wow, when was this?
Only in MA. Un-****ing-real!!

Users who are viewing this thread