High Class White Trash

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Found this one, but there's more. This bitch wasn't even emptying the cans lol.
http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/318463
Goes to show you how stupid those morons are. They buy 64 dollars worth of soda, only to get about 10 dollars in redemption money. Must be using the money to buy drugs.
Unbelievable. I have no pity for those scum.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Sell the Cobra, quit my job, become depressed and get a free phone and groceries? Oh....wait, I’ve been paying for this stuff since I was 16!

I guess I will continue to go to work and support my family the way I was raised to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I have some family that are nothing but white trash System abusers that know all the loopholes. I have tried to turn them in numerous times. Nobody really gives a damn.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Things are so ****ed up with "the system". It's crazy how vigorously the IRS will persue you to get money "they are owed", but how easily they dole it out to people who don't contribute. Government angers me like an ex girlfriend; you can't kill the bitch, but punching her right in the mouth would feel so good.

*i do not advocate violence toward women, nor have I committed acts of violence toward women. The people who actually do are the ones offended by my comments. I do not sexually harass or assault women either*
The times dictate the disclaimer :cool:

Mentos

Earn this
Established Member
When I worked for a very large soft drink company, I always shook my head when I saw that you could purchase our coffee energy drinks using EBT. Since it was considered “coffee” it was approved. $3 energy coffee drinks aren’t exactly a dietary need. [sigh]

Btw, video is gone. Wanted to see to the twin peaks.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Like stripping takes talent lol

It doesn't in West Virginia.

IDK fellas, a couple of years ago I was the best man in my friends wedding and the night before we went to a strip club. Before then I had only been a strip club once and left because there was a two drink minimum purchase requirement that I didn't know about, even after paying $20 to get in. So I'm not a fan of strip clubs to say the least. Anyway, so we went to this club and were sitting near the stage, I paid for a couple lap dances for my boy while also watching the girl on stage. Man, this girl climbed to the top of the pole into the rafters and started doing pull-ups and crunches while hanging from the rafters.......I was impressed lol, threw all the money in my hand at the time on stage...

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
IDK fellas, a couple of years ago I was the best man in my friends wedding and the night before we went to a strip club. Before then I had only been a strip club once and left because there was a two drink minimum purchase requirement that I didn't know about, even after paying $20 to get in. So I'm not a fan of strip clubs to say the least. Anyway, so we went to this club and were sitting near the stage, I paid for a couple lap dances for my boy while also watching the girl on stage. Man, this girl climbed to the top of the pole into the rafters and started doing pull-ups and crunches while hanging from the rafters.......I was impressed lol, threw all the money in my hand at the time on stage...

Makin' in rain SON

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Ok, I'm off work now so let me say @Screw-Rice **** you man lol. While reading the comments to the video I saw someone post a link to her page. Curiosity got the best of me, I now regret it. Don't be surprised if she makes the news in the future, someone is going to beat her ass or kill her. Would you really want this psycho working with you? I now think she is mentally disabled after watching these videos. So since you brought this crazy bitch to our attention the rest of you have to suffer with me.

Ho-lee-shiet-mein!

I recant my original assesment of this chick.

Thats one crazy / trashy ****!

Users who are viewing this thread