Hit and Run in LA

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Saw that earlier. The comments on the 818 FB and insta are once again classic.
2 people died and you won't turn in the driver? **** you, I wouldn't reduce your bail either.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Yeah the defense doesn't have anything in their arsenal. Only thing they can do is kiss ass and cooperate and they aren't even doing that. This will be a fast trial IMO. That video makes this a slam dunk for the DA.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Saw that earlier. The comments on the 818 FB and insta are once again classic.
2 people died and you won't turn in the driver? **** you, I wouldn't reduce your bail either.

I don't care if they shot the pope. Snitchin ain't an option. Let the cops get out there and earn their pay.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I don't care if they shot the pope. Snitchin ain't an option. Let the cops get out there and earn their pay.

And if you feel that way fine but don't bitch because 2 people involved don't get out of jail or get bail reduced. It's all part of them doing their job remember.

Tezz500

Established Member
And if you feel that way fine but don't bitch because 2 people involved don't get out of jail or get bail reduced. It's all part of them doing their job remember.

I'm not a fan of trumped up charges. But if you do the crime be prepared to do the time.

Rules to this shit. NOONE... Not even the popo respects a snitch. Cowards. Plain and simple.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm not a fan of trumped up charges. But if you do the crime be prepared to do the time.

Rules to this shit. NOONE... Not even the popo respects a snitch. Cowards. Plain and simple.

I disagree when someone dies.
The coward is the one who lost it, killed 2 so called friends and now is on the run leaving 2 other so called friends to take the heat.
If my so called friend kills 2 others and leaves me in jail then you could call me a snitch all you want. **** him.

Maustang

Established Member
Lol this isn't the mob or the hells angels.
Letting someone else do the time for you isn't right either.
If you can't handle the time don't do the crime.

Tezz500

Established Member
I disagree when someone dies.
The coward is the one who lost it, killed 2 so called friends and now is on the run leaving 2 other so called friends to take the heat.
If my so called friend kills 2 others and leaves me in jail then you could call me a snitch all you want. **** him.

But you're not out orchestrating an illegal street race that got two morons whacked. And I'd assume you're pretty above board barry. And you wouldn't be in this type of situation.

There are consequences to rolling over. And I'm not talking "snitches get stitches" I'm talking no one and I mean no one wants anything to do with you.

You're a felon... You're doing jail time... Inside is going to be hell. And once your out the squares want nothing to do with you...

The outlaws want nothing to do with you...

Where you gonna go? That case file is like herpes. Every where you go. You just a snitch.

So what I'm sayin is... Don't get in that life if you're not about that life. This guys holding it down. You all are cursing him... I commend him.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
But you're not out orchestrating an illegal street race that got two morons whacked. And I'd assume you're pretty above board barry. And you wouldn't be in this type of situation.

There are consequences to rolling over. And I'm not talking "snitches get stitches" I'm talking no one and I mean no one wants anything to do with you.

You're a felon... You're doing jail time... Inside is going to be hell. And once your out the squares want nothing to do with you...

Where you gonna go? That case file is like herpes. Every where you go. You just a snitch.

So what I'm sayin is... Don't get in that life if you're not about that life. This guys holding it down. You all are cursing him... I commend him.

Point taken.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Point taken.
frankly they should have thought about that before engaging in stupid. all part of the price you pay. but in reality they don't have to "snitch" the video has everything they need and there will be someone in the crowd that give them the rest. which will relieve the prosecutor of having to make any deals with these moron. let them do the full ride.

Tezz500

Established Member
frankly they should have thought about that before engaging in stupid. all part of the price you pay. but in reality they don't have to "snitch" the video has everything they need and there will be someone in the crowd that give them the rest. which will relieve the prosecutor of having to make any deals with these moron. let them do the full ride.

They wouldn't be pressuring him to confess if they didn't want him to dave. His testimony is clearly valuable to them. Let's not down play it.

Last edited:

MFE

Established Member

Shhhh...your Oakland is showing.

scott_0

Established Member

dude I really wish you'd just go the **** away already! there is unfortunately at least one of you on every forum, like to stir shit up and talk out your ass smh

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Whacked? We do not use that term anymore among the families.

Tezz500

Established Member
dude I really wish you'd just go the **** away already! there is unfortunately at least one of you on every forum, like to stir shit up and talk out your ass smh

I love insults outside of smackdown.

I have an opinion. It's different than yours. Accept that and realize everyone doesn't think like you Officer Ortega.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread