Hit and Run in LA

RichM1983

Established Member

I haven't kept with this recently but are you saying that even tho the one guy WAS NOT driving he should not turn in the driver who was driving HIS car and killed someone????? He should potentially go to jail for murder and let the driver go??!! That is ****ing nuts!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I haven't kept with this recently but are you saying that even tho the one guy WAS NOT driving he should not turn in the driver who was driving HIS car and killed someone????? He should potentially go to jail for murder and let the driver go??!! That is ****ing nuts!

Read up and you'll see my explanation.

scott_0

Established Member
I love insults outside of smackdown.

I have an opinion. It's different than yours. Accept that and realize everyone doesn't think like you Officer Ortega.
it's not that I don't agree with your opinion, it's your delivery, you go out of your way to stand out on all subjects you post, bit of an attention whore, guess you could say

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
hooray for you, you know someone that knows my name, aren't you special?

Just a news flash for you Homie. You're not going to agree with everyone in this world. And you're little internet temper tantrums aren't healthy. Don't you have parking tickets to write or something else you consider "protecting and serving" there super hero?

Tezz500

Established Member
it's not that I don't agree with your opinion, it's your delivery, you go out of your way to stand out on all subjects you post, bit of an attention whore, guess you could say

Caught before the edit.

Attention whore? lol nope. I just speak my mind regardless if it's the popular opinion or not.

MFE

Established Member

Real keep it real, dawg, or some 3rd-world bullshit that doesn't apply to civilized society outside of Oakland, Compton, or EastWherever.

scott_0

Established Member
Just a news flash for you Homie. You're not going to agree with everyone in this world. And you're little internet temper tantrums aren't healthy. Don't you have parking tickets to write or something else you consider "protecting and serving" there super hero?

lol parking tickets? nah I'm almost 14yrs in and a supervisor, I have officers for that, I sleep most of the time or read your nonsense, don't act like you know me man, you don't! and lol at temper tantrums. now back on topic

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Life is different in the big cities. In the south, the driver would have been snitched on the same night of the accident. 5 or more people would have quickly told law enforcement who was driving the Mustang. We live a bit differently here. You break the law, prepare to do the time. There is no unwritten code of "snitches get stitches" here. That's mafia/gang crap that has no place in the south.

Zemedici

Established Member
Life is different in the big cities. In the south, the driver would have been snitched on the same night of the accident. 5 or more people would have quickly told law enforcement who was driving the Mustang. We live a bit differently here. You break the law, prepare to do the time. There is no unwritten code of "snitches get stitches" here. That's mafia/gang crap that has no place in the south.

#truth

been on the receiving end of this sentiment.

Tezz500

Established Member

Has nothing to do with north south east west. It's about being a man.

A man Doesn't ****in Rat out his friends. PERIOD.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Has nothing to do with north south east west. It's about being a man.

A man Doesn't ****in Rat out his friends. PERIOD.

So you are telling me a "man" has to take the heat, jail time, and a felony record because telling the truth isn't an option.

Sorry to tell you, but that's not the kind of man I will ever be. You do the crime, YOU do the time. I'm not doing it for you when I had little or nothing to do with it. You big city guys watch too much Hollywood TV.

Tezz500

Established Member
So you are telling me a "man" has to take the heat, jail time, and a felony record because telling the truth isn't an option.

Sorry to tell you, but that's not the kind of man I will ever be. You do the crime, YOU do the time. I'm not doing it for you when I had little or nothing to do with it. You big city guys watch too much Hollywood TV.

I don't live in a big city. Tons of farm land and chicken houses down this way.

And I've already explained what testifying against someone gets you. Read back a few pages and you'll see my point of view. Might not agree with it, but you'll see where I'm coming from.

Tezz500

Established Member
If you get pinched. Worry about your own case and own self. This bullshit pressuring someone to rat someone out is just another flaw in the legal system.

Snake Plissken

Established Member

So, your telling me there are no gangs in the south? Why do I find that hard to believe?

Users who are viewing this thread